"I love you too sis"

⚠️Smut is going to be on here⚠️

⚠️SH WARNING⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something real?" Mel says.

"I'll make some turkey and cheese on whole wheat." She continues

Tracy makes a noise and says
"Evil food"

Nancy is next to Evie just looking at everyone while pulling her hair tie on her wrist and snapping it on her skin.

"Did you know if you drink ten glass of water a day you'll burn three hundred calories." Evie says walking away.

There was awkward silence while Evie and Nancy leave the kitchen. While that was happening Tracy found Brady's clothes and got pissed and she told her mom.

"Mom!" Tracy yells

She shows Mel the clothes.

"Three strikes and you're out! How many times are you gonna let him fuck you over!?" She yells

Mel chases Tracy to the living room, and Tracy throws the clothes on the ground.

Evie and Nancy sitting next to each other just watching, and Nancy still playing with hair tie.

The timer went off for Mel's client and went to check on her hair.

"Mom his clothes should not be here! You promised Mason and you promised me!" Tracy says of the verge of crying.

"No I never promised y-" Mel tries to speak.

"Yes you did!" She yells.

Then Mel went back to her client.

"This is so fucked up" Tracy says.

On the others hand Evie takes Mel's client's purse and takes money out of it.

After the hair is done the lady was gonna pay Mel with a check but she said not to and to pay her later, and goes inside.

Mel started banging on Tracy's door called for her.

"Tracy open the door now!" She yells.

No answer.

"You do not pull a scene like that in front of my clients." She yells.

Then Tracy finally opens.

"I'm on the phone." Tracy whispers.

"We'll then get off the phone!" Mel yells.

"It's dad, he's with the baby." Tracy says.

Tracy wait for Mel to say something but, nothing so she closes the door.

Evie and Nancy leaves the room and goes to Mel's.

"Don't ever start smoking." Mel says to them.

"Is everything okay Mel?" Evie asks.

Nancy's behind her looking at Mel.

"Yeah." She says.

A few seconds of silence.

"You know? Girls I'm sorry but umm, I think it's time for you to go home." Mel says

"We can't go home" Nancy says looking scared.

"Brooke had a convention at Bakersfield, she said she sent an email." Evie continues also looking scared.

"I guess I didn't check my emails." Mel says

"I'm sorry Mel I hope it's okay that where here." Evie says.

Nancy behind her snapping her wrist with her hair tie, just looking everywhere.