chapter 6

Chapter notes:

As per requests from you all,  I tried to include slight jealous Vegas too. I tried.

This chapter is mainly for these two.

These two should definitely meet

These two should definitely meet. That's why I have this chapter. Hope you like it.

story starts

It's been 3 months since they have been boyfriends. Their relationship is official but at the same time not so official. Like every one knows that vegas theerapantyakul is dating one of the bodyguards of the major family. Some know it's Pete Saengtham, some just don't know that.

No one outside the families, local gangs didn't think their relationship will last, that's why no one bothered to know and inquire about who the bodyguard is. They just thought it was a fling.

For Vegas and Pete they are happy in their new relationship. Pete and Macau became besties. One look at his brother, Macau knows how deep he is into pete.

Generally on the weekends Pete would spend the entire time and stay with Vegas in spite of Thankhun's protest. One should see Vegas smug smile when Pete defies his annoying cousin and comes with him. He really acts like he defeated the world.

Nop thinks it's silly ,come on they are adults, one is the mafia leader and one is the biggest fashion designer, but still they behave like children.

As for pete , his overthinking and anxiety is cool now. It didn't go away completely,but he is a lot better. He still doesn't want to actively break up with Vegas everytime...That's a big achievement, right...

He is still working on it and always talks to vegas with his insecurities. Vegas will hear him completely ans assure him always...

But there will be roadblock, right? Again?

In mafia circle , every year the biggest gathering occurs at Laforte auction night. Every important gang leader would present in the auction. Gradually the participation and bidding became so prestigious that every one was waiting for the event. Maybe it's to flaunt your wealth or power, no one knows. Even though the main family isn't into mafia business anymore it's important to attend the event.