chapter 4

Chapter notes:

Thank you for the one's who voted and commented.

This is small chapter compared to previous one's. I edited this fast. Ignore grammatic errors.

Story starts

Vegas is absolutely so angry right now , that's why he left from main compound before he shout anymore.

Never in the morning when he woke up he thought it would end up like this...

He ran his hand through his hair and he can imagine Nop judging eyes from driver's seat……

He saw that he is approaching the minor family compound and he didn't want to yet….

"Turn the car around" Vegas said from the passenger seat

"Where?" Nop asked his boss

"I don't know where….but not to compound yet….just roam around the rounds in the city…or whatever"

Nop raised his eyebrows but did as he said….

Vegas is just looking outside thinking about Pete, but he saw Porsche there ….arguing with someone on the road infront of a house.

"Nop slow down the car…."

They got down and heard Porsche shouting

" You know how important this house to me, it's my parents house but you went around and made it collateral in the gambling….why are you doing this? You know I am staying away from home to earn right. Then why?

" Porsche i am sorry ok"... The person tried to convince him

Porsche saw Vegas approaching….

" Your sorry don't make anything indifferent. Because of you I am working away from chay , for a job….the one thing I want you to do is to take care of him and this house but you didn't even do that …please go away from our lives uncle…just please …"

" Porsche don't do this…I am only living family from your parents…."...

" That's why I tolerated you till now, now you made their last memory taken away from me…."....

When porcshe uncle approached again Vegas stopped him..

" He is not ready now ..go …."

" Who are you to stop me?"....he want to push Vegas away forcefully., Nop immediately stopped him and bebd his hand backwards,

That's when they observed there are so many people around them….

—----*-------

Porsche is removing photos from the wall and vegas is standing there

" Are you ok?"

" I have to vacate the house " Porsche said and sighed.

" Don't do it ok, first say everything to kinn, meanwhile I'll leave 3 of my bodyguards here. If anyone approach here for house, they can handle it…we will get time….and then you decide further…."...

Porsche immediately want to say No, but vegas idea is good, he need this house one way or other.

When Porsche is putting photos in the original place, he saw porsche parents…and took the photo….

" I saw them somewhere '' Vegas mumbled

" They are my parents, but dead when I was still a child …I don't think you can see them, khun Vegas….."