chapter 5

Chapter notes

It's 4k words, this chapter. But I don't know, I am not satisfied with this, but I have to complete the story ....so I wrote it...

No angst , this story is just crack.

Story starts

Vegas came outside in the 15 min ...well this is a new record for him to finish the torture...

He tried to call Pete but his phone comes switch off…. That's strange... it's just been 15 min isn't it?...

He tried again for 2 times and called porsche this time...

Porcshe , Pol and Tankhun are now getting scared Vegas is calling …

Arm is looking at them
" its just a consequence of your ridiculous actions …" he said out loud and Khun threw the pillow at him..

"What will we tell him? " Pol is shivering...

"Should we just ignore?" Khun has the idea

"What if he comes here?" Porsche raised the doubt..

" Ok, We lift the call and let's just say he slept….ok" khun said and all of them nodded

And Porsche lifted the call.. taking deep breaths...

"Porsche do you know where Pete is? " Vegas asked directly... "his phone is switched off…."

" He is asleep " Porsche said and quickly hung up the call …

" This is looking so normal" Arm commented and all scolded him for not helping them...

For the next 2 days they received calls from Vegas

" He went to toilet"

" He went to market"

" He went to a temple for your sy"

" He is doing silence fasting , so he can't talk to you right now"....

And vegas had enough….he came directly to the main family compound and made all of them stand infront of him..

Nop is standing beside Vegas….

" Where the hell is Pete?"  Vegas practically shouted

" He went for a walk?" Porsche answered like he himself is questioning...

" At midnight 11?" Nop asked this time seeing his boss is getting out of control...

All nodded and Arm stood silently…

Vegas took out his Gun and loaded it...

All gulped seeing his actions...

Vegas pointed out his Gun at Tankhun "….where is he? Playing games with me?...."

Kinn came from his room….seeing Vegas like that, he didn't understand anything for a second...

" Vegas, what are you doing here? What's with Gun?"....

" Today I'll settle this once for all Kinn, don't get involved….I need to know where the fuck Pete is?...

"He went to his hometown"….kinn answered Vegas question….

" No" Pol, khun and Porsche shouted at Kinn for answering...

" He went to hometown?, Then why did you tell this many lies instead of saying that? "Vegas asked them, he didn't understand that...

" Cause we don't want you to know where Pete went... obviously...can't you understood this simple thing..." Tankhun scooffed..." An mafia leader at that" he scoffed again...