blue ice - character face claims

A/N: welcome! You know the drill, this is the face claims chapter for my new larry stylinson novel, "blue ice" 

As always, you are free to imagine whoever you'd like as the characters listed, but! These are just examples for your imagination!

©Louiscarrotsxoxo 2022. All rights reserved.

Warnings: mentions of murder, psychological abuse, mental abuse, psychopathic behavior, deep plots of mystery, thriller like themes and deathly romance

Tags: Larry Stylinson, Gay, Thriller, action, adventure, plot-twists, who-done-it, race against the clock, unforseen love, small town big mystery

**This Novel is a Larry Stylinson LGBTQ+ romance novel, with acts of homosexual parts practically embedded into it, if it is not your cup of tea, kindly move along**

P.S.: I would advise you to pay close attention to the character face claims for this fanfiction, the characters cast list will be very important for the plot of the story ;)

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone ANY of the actions in this book or relate them to the characters in real life in ANY way, please do not think I am misrepresenting the people behind the characters in such a way.

*spotify playlist is LINKED on this chapter if you would fancy giving a listen :)* 

Trailer is above ^^^^^ made by the lovely @louisifancyou_28 YouTube channel also known as me, let me know what you think of it in the comments!<3

***ALL ACTS AND PORTAYALS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY**

also known as: it's fiction, not fact ;)

All the love, Louiscarrotsxoxo ❤️

With any further ado, here we go!

 p.s. p.s here are the mood boards for the novel !!!

s here are the mood boards for the novel !!!