chapter one: a melancholy night

❝I could tell you what you wanna hear 'cause the truth is always in the way I never wanna live in fear I don't wanna hold back all the things I need to say❞

  ❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

CHAPTER ONE: A MELANCHOLY NIGHT

   ❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

CHAPTER WORD COUNT: 4,170

A/N: This story holds acts of mature content and psychopathic behavior, this is your one and only warning of such behaviors and acts, this story has been written and fleshed out through the dark escapades of my mind and those throughout the brigade, welcome to my madness, welcome to my light, welcome to my cursed darkness.

Second of all: If you have not read the first chapter with the character casts lists, I recommend you go back a step and read that, it is very important to the story.

**This Novel is a Larry Stylinson LGBTQ+ crime-romance-mystery novel, with acts of homosexual parts practically embedded into it, if it is not your cup of tea, kindly move along**

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone ANY of the actions in this book or relate them to the characters in real life in ANY way, please do not think I am misrepresenting the people behind the characters in such a way.

For my sanity and others: If anyone chooses to read this for a second, third, fourth time etc., DO NOT LEAVE SPOILERS FOR FIRST TIME READERS IN THE COMMENTS, any comments of those will be removed.

Author

The lands of the lost and the isles of the forgotten bustled with business as if they had never before. The storm of unforgiving merciless proportions ripped through the lands of the cold climate, desperately looking for relief and solace, here lies their souls of those who sought to fight another battle, in the aftermath.

In Doncaster, UK, the police station that has solved many crimes that would have stayed and collected dust in the crime unit's file room. But, just as fate may have it, one soul picked amongst the rest sought to catch the one thing that kept him human. That reminded his own flesh and blood his heart was beating.