ᘛᗽ ɛքɨֆօɖɛ ȶաօ ᘀᘗ

Myers was sparing with Shadow, the two normally fought with each other to keep themselves ready for anything, that was thrown at them.

"Gah..." Shadow grunted from the punch, he looks at Myers, the two hedgehogs were bruised and scraped from each other's weapons.

"Care to explain why you were holding her hand..." Shadow grumbles summoning some chaos spears.

"Huh? You were spying on us?!" Myers commented as he dodges the spears.

"Just answer Damn question!" Shadow growled, the darker blue hedgehog blocks a punch from Shadow.

"I thought you didn't care about her" Myers stated as he activates the rockets in his shoes to swiftly move out of the way of a spin dash.

"Your right I don't..." Shadow grumbles "But I do care when I see her with you..." he hits Myers with another spin dash this time knocking Myers back right into a tree, the sound of metal being scratched cause of the metal armor on the darker hedgehog's body, Myers grunted and holds Shadow's quills back from hitting his face.

"Oh...so your jealous..." Myers growls using his rocket shoes to jet out of the way, leaving Shadow to uncurl before hitting the tree.

The two fought, they both had the stamina to keep going, even if there bodies shut down for a day, both hedgehog's fist collided, before a smirk forms on Shadow's face. "Shadow yo-" Myers started before he was frozen in place, do to Shadow using chaos control.

Myers grunted in pain with his was thrown onto the ground face first by Shadow flipping him over, and time was restored. "Damnit..." the darker blue hedgehog grumbles.

"Well...I'm impressed, to say the least...you lasted longer than the last time we spared" Shadow said, helping Myers up.

"Well I've also gotten used to my body, so" Myers said.

"As for what you said...it's not jealousy, I just think her and I have a better chemistry together..." Shadow said.

"Pfft as if old man, Your like fifty-five, and she's twenty, I have better chance than you" Myers scoffs.

So much for a break, Myers was suddenly hit with a chaos spears that barely missed his face, leaving a small cut of his cheek, the darker blue hedgehog, growls and another fight broke out.

There was an explosion, and both Maria and Ivo let out a sigh, knowing where the explosion came from, it was best to let the two science projects fight it out, until they lose energy, Sonic on the hand was kind of confused, he understood that the two spared, but they never fought...fought.

It was probably four hours since the first explosion went off, the two hedgehogs finally made it back to the little two story house.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic was getting ready for bed, he was wearing a wearing a long sleeve striped t-shirt, that covered his hands, with a short sleeve white t-shirt over it, as well as a pair of just plane white panties, it didn't really matter what he wore to bed since he's was the only one that was sleeping in the room. He heard a knock on the door, and he goes to answer it, cause it was the nicest thing to do. His eyes met a pair of crimson ones.

"Hey Sonic..." Shadow said Sonic smiled at Shadow and waves. "Do you need something?" Sonic signed.

"Well I..." Shadow just mentally growls at himself, for not finding the right words to say, with out trying to creep the other hedgehog out. "Just to say Goodnight..."

Sonic blinks but narrows his eyes, he knew something was wrong with Shadow, and he wanted to know. he takes Shadow's hand pulling him into his bedroom. "You can tell me, if something bothering you?" The azure hedgehog signed.

Shadow lets out a soft sigh, before shifting his gaze to look at Sonic, before his cheeks started to heat up from what Sonic was wearing.

Sonic had a concern look on his face, he never seen Shadow so red before, he reaches a hand out, to only have Shadow back away. "No...I'm fine...I promise" The azure male only puffs his cheeks out at Shadow's stubbornness, but he managed to grab ahold of Shadow's muzzle. Making the darker hedgehog's muzzle turn more shades of red, sure he had interacted with a girl before, Maria and him have a sibling like relationship, but Sonic was different, it was just every time he was around the blue hedgehog, his heart just started pounding faster than normal, and just felt nervous.

"Too close..." Shadow mutters, Sonic blinks and pulls his hands away, the black and red hedgehog only let out a sigh of relief, though it felt nice having Sonic's hands on his face, they were just gentle, and soft.

"Sorry...you just went red all of the sudden, and I to see if you had a fever or something..." The blue hedgehog quickly signed.

"No it's okay...I'm kind of immune to all diseases, Human and Mobians, just due to me being the Ultimate Life Form..." Shadow responded.

Sonic nodded, he just holds onto his arm, it was a little quiet, in the room the moonlight shining through the window lighting the dark room. "Look, I kind of wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to town with me?" The blue hedgehog's face light up after hearing that.

"Is Myers coming?" Sonic signed, Shadow wanted it to be just the two of them, but he knows that Ivo was going to tell him take Myers anyways. He was going to take Sonic to met his team, and maybe his work.

"Sure...I guess..."

Sonic smiles he quickly leans up to give Shadow a kiss on the cheek, "Goodnight Shadow" Sonic signed, the black and red hedgehog was frozen in place from the kiss, "Yeah...Goodnight..." He took his leave, he placed a hand on his cheek where Sonic kissed him, it was hurting him that he actually wanted more than a just peck on the cheek, from the blue hedgehog, holding his hand, and this wasn't enough, but he also didn't want to rush things, after all over the years they are only friends. Be just smiles to himself, as he walked to his bedroom.