epilogue

HEY THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!
IM CRYING ILL MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH :(
*GIVES YOU THE BIGGEST HUG AND WHAT EVER DISH YOU WANT*

Final chapter: “I love you, baby”

♡︎ Belle's pov ♡︎

I grabbed my makeup bag and sat on the table. I put all the products that I needed to use.

"come on Arabella" I yelled.

"coming" she said as she went down the stairs. She saw me at the table and came to me.

she sat in a chair in front of me, she showed me the look she wanted me to do on her face.

I did her make up then she went upstairs to get dressed, while I did her older brother's look.

It's Halloween and I'm painting their faces as their costumes. Arabella is dressing up as a genie and her brother as a tiger.

after I finished their makeup, I did mine and went upstairs to check on them if they wore their costumes or not.

I knocked on Arabella's door and waited for her to say come in to enter the room. I saw her having a hard time putting her blonde hair in a ponytail just like the genie, so I went and fixed it for her.

'she got her dad's hair'

I went to Sebastian's room to check on him and he was already dressed, sitting on his bed, playing some game.

I went to my room to put my costume on when I saw Aladdin fixing his hat.

"did Ara and Seb get dressed?" he asked.

"yeah,"

"get ready, I'll get the kids downstairs with their pumpkin buckets," he went out of the room.

I got dressed in my Jasmine custom, and put my hair up in a ponytail as she used to do in the movie.

I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs to see them waiting for me, the kids holding two bags and Ace holding a tapper ware that contained the food we prepared.

"alright let's go," I said, putting my shoes on after grabbing the other tapper ware.

we went to the car and drove around our neighborhood and stopping so the kids can go get candy.

after we went to a lot of houses, we drove to Ayla's house, who is having a small Halloween party.

"hey belle, hey Alex" Ayla, who is dressed up as Wendy greeted us.

"there are my favorite niece and nephew" Kai, as in batman, bent down and hugged Ara and Seb.

"we miss you," Seb said as he hugged Kai back.

"I love your costumes," Cameron, Peter pan, said to us.

"thank you, I love your land kids" I said as admired their costumes.