"Arcade it is"

HEY, WE REACHED 30 CHAPTERS
LETS GOOO.
GIVES YOU ANY KIND OF PASTA

Chapter 30: “Arcade it is”

♡︎ Belle's pov ♡︎

"Belle come here! " My dad yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I went downstairs to see my dad, mom, and Ace sitting.

'Uh oh'

"What is it?" I asked, looking at them.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" My dad asked me.

"I was scared that you might do something to him and take me on 'a trip'." I said.

"What is up with that trip?"

"Nothing you need to worry about," my mom said to Ace, then turned to me.

"Belle, dear. We might be strict a little bit, we really do like you two together,” my mom said to me.

"As much as I hate to say this, but we already knew you two are meant to be together ever since he stole your ken doll," my dad said.

"So that means?"

"That means we agree with you two being together," Mom said.

"And I’m pretty sure of the consequences that will happen if he ever hurt you in any way possible," my dad said, making Ace nod.

"I’ll take care of her just like you took care of her," Ace said.

"Alright well, you can stay here for dinner. It’s about to finish," my mom said as she got up and went to the kitchen.

"Did you show her the dress?" Ace asked me.

"No I forgot,"

"go show her, so we can go buy it before others get it," Ace said. I nodded and went to the kitchen to see mom.

"Mom, I found a dress and I want your opinion to see if I should buy it," I said, sitting on a stool searching for the picture in my pajamas, as she stirred the food.

"Do you have a picture of it?"

"Yes, here it is. " I showed her the photo of me in the dress, and she gasped.

"You have to buy it today before tomorrow. It’s so beautiful, and it fits you perfectly,"

"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it. You have to buy it and make sure to convince Ace to match with you. I made your father match with my purple dress,"

"don't worry, I already convinced him, and he agreed. "

"Good job, you are your mom's girl," my mom said.

"I was raised by the best. "

"Glad you know that," my mom said, flipping her hair from her shoulder in a sassy way.