"Fuck, Lilly"

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG
NO FOOD TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO GIVE YOU :)

Chapter 16:“Fuck, Lilly”

♡︎ Belle's pov ♡︎

I woke up with an arm around my waist and my arm around someone's waist.

It was Ace.

Again.

I quickly removed my arm and tried to remove his arm, but every time I try to remove it, he would just tighten his grip on me.

After trying to remove his arm, I failed, so I tried to wiggle out of the bed. That failed too. He won't let me move a bit.

I was starting to get angry, so I just glared at Alex's sleeping face, then slapped his shoulder, waking him up.

He just hummed and tightened his grip on me, then went to sleep.

'That little dickhead'

I slapped his shoulder again, making sure to wake him up for real this time.

"Stop hitting me," he said in his morning voice.

'fuck'
'fuck you'

"Remove your arm or ill chop it," I said, making him remove his arm and turn to the other side and went back to sleep.

I go up and went to the bathroom right after that. I headed home and showered considering its Saturday. there's no school today so ill just spend the rest of the day in my home, in my bed.

I went to my room and laid down to read some books, forgetting to even eat breakfast.

After 5 minutes of reading, I was starting to get hungry.

"knock knock" I heard someone from outside my door. I didn't respond, thinking that if I didn't respond, they'll leave.

"I'm coming in." the door opened, revealing Ace with two plates.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am bored, and we have a project to do, so get up and eat my waffles,"

'oh my god'
'come here every day with food then'

"I don't like waffles,"

"Well, my waffles will change your mind. " He came in and gave me my plate, then grabbed Nutella and chocolate syrup.

"Thank you, but I think ill pass,"

'I want to eat them so bad'

"No," he said as he cut a piece of waffle and shoved it into my mouth.

"So do you like it?" he asked me, smiling, waiting for my answer as I chewed it.

'These waffles are so delicious'