Reception Party " 007

" 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.. "

By the time we got to the reception, my cousins punched me on my arm and I woke up, so I got out of the car and kept asking my aunties if Phillip was here with his family but she said that they are coming but they were probably on the way. Five minutes passed and I saw Chloe so I just stole her and we went inside the reception since I was a bridesmaid so I can go in early with the bride, bridesmaid, groomsmen, and husband. Once Chloe and I went inside we were talking about a plan to talk to Phillip at the reception, but I kept freaking out and I was too nervous. Music started playing and the waiters began to open the door to the ballroom. And I saw Philip's family and I started freaking out, the reception was so so much fun the bridesmaids and groomsmen's entrance was so hilarious but cute, and the wife and husband's entrance was so much more adorable as well because they even rehearsed a dance to walk down the stairs. The lovely Mr and Mrs were singing a duet song which made my heart melt, later on, everyone did their speeches for the lovely couple and we got our food, there was cheesy mashed potatoes, wedges, and butter chicken. And it was so delicious after we ate the husband and missus were doing more singing and dancing after that everyone did a toast. During the reception Chloe and I were just chilling on the stairs when I saw a good view of Phillips table, Chloe and I were just talking about how to talk to Phillip and I was too much of a pussy, we decided to go walk downstairs the toilets and Phillip was walking too and I said "Hi:)"  with a smile and Phillip said "Oh hi:)" and we both smiled and we went to the bathroom, Chloe and I were screaming because I finally said hi to 𝙩𝙝𝙚 alter boy, 𝙢𝙮 alter boy after knowing him for 2-3 days. We went back into the ballroom and a familiar song was playing, so we went to the dance floor and then we realized it was "Nutbush" so I started dancing to it, and Phillip was right next me I was so happy oh my god. And the music was playing non-stop, Phillip and his family kept dancing on the dance floor, when they turned on the fog machine my younger cousins and I were just dancing while Phillip and his family were on their table because their table was infront of the dance floor, and I swear he was laughing at me.  Later on Chloe and I went back to the top of the stairs for peace and quiet and we were holding against the railing of the stairs , I saw Phillips table while I was obviously just talking about him to Chloe the whole time, and according to Chloe, Phillip and his brothers was looking at me and smilling and I didn't even notice but I was also looking at Phillip and smiling at him when he didn't notice. It was getting towards the end of the night and some people were beginning to leave so Chloe kept pushing and telling me to ask for his socials and so I finally started walking to him but he was going to the bathroom so I waited for him on the couch and when he came out I was freaking out because I would've asked for his socials but his dad and my uncle were staring at me so I lost confidence, so I missed my opportunity.