26th of May " 002

" 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.. "

A new year has passed and I am now in year seven, and I already started high school and I was always involved with so, so much drama I'd get detentions twice each week. Anyways I had to be away from school for two days because the wedding was soon!! I had to be away on May 26 which was a Thursday, because that was the night of the wedding rehearsal and I had to be there of course because I was the junior bridesmaid. That morning I just stayed at home waiting for my parents to finish work so we could eat out at a restaurant at Westfield that night, so I just spent 6 hours that day eating, scrolling on TikTok, watching tv, and mostly sleeping. Once my parents came home from work they told me to set up a sleepover bag for Friday-Saturday because Saturday was the day of the wedding, and Friday is the night we visit the church and have the 2nd rehearsal. So I was told that me and the other bridesmaids(my aunty's friends, my mother, and sisters) that we have to wake up early on the wedding day to get ready and be at a party limo on the way to the wedding and take some photoshoots too.

So I packed everything I needed which were fake lashes, my makeup palette, hair straightener, clothes, a toothbrush, shorts for my dress,  my stuffed teddy bear, and my flower crown. So I gave my bag to my dad and put it in the boot of his car, the parents came home around 3:50. And we left the house for dinner, since we live only 30 mins away from Westfield we would've gotten there until 4:20-30 and when we arrived at Westfield I saw some of my friends from school and they were telling me about that there was a stabbing at our schools and a gang break in?! I was so concerned to come back because there was a stabbing at a high school. Between a student and a gang, like bro what the fuck? Teenagers are thinking that they are characters from "on my block" these days for fucks sake, my friends from school were saying that a teacher got stabbed and there were fights and lockdowns that day. And of course, it had to be a day when I was away, the ONE day that I'm away from school so much shit happens, anyways for dinner, we went to groove train, and I had pasta and a vanilla milkshake. We finally finished dinner so we went to the Chemist Warehouse outside of  Westfield to buy medicine for my mom(because she's diabetic) after we bought the medicine we went to the church for the wedding rehearsal, which wasn't that far because it was right behind my high school, and the primary school of that church was next to my school.