The night before the wedding " 004

" 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.. "

The night before the wedding was the day after the rehearsal, we went to my aunt's house at 5:30 pm and we were preparing a few giveaway gifts for everyone that is attending the wedding,  which was a USB slideshow of my auntie and her fiancé relationship growing up, photos of each other growing up in their teen years, and most photos with their friends growing up together. We had to fold a box for it and place the USB inside of it, bro I at least made 10 and the paper was already perfectly creased to fold it, so I found that helpful. And I had to do the same with chocolates my hands still hurt to this day... anyways I ate some food for dinner and I ate these delicious noodles that had vegetables in them, it's better when my Lola(grandmother)  cooks it, later on, that night I was told to straighten my hair so it will be easier to curl it the next day,  then I just got my clothes and makeup set up in the bathroom and I brushed my teeth and spent most of the time on my phone. That same night I was getting paid $20 for plucking my auntie's fiancés grey hair which took so much time and my hands were so tired. But at least I was making money, and for the rest of that night, I just watch Filipino romcoms, I went to sleep around 1 am and I had to wake up at 5-6 am, but the whole time I was talking to my auntie(the bride) and other bridesmaids, except for my mother because she went to sleep early.  The bridesmaids were my Tita's (my aunties) and two of them were my sisters, my titas kept asking me if I had a crush on any of the alter boys and I nodded, they all gasped and asked which one and I said the middle sibling and they were all laughing and talking. They said that they "apparently"  noticed me staring at him during the rehearsal and I was speechless. I told them that I was even more excited since I know that I'm gonna be seeing Phillip at the wedding, and they were all cackling and saying "oooh zandra has a crushh" I told them to shush because I don't want my father to know that I got a crush on someone and that he's also coming to the wedding. Later on that night I began to get tired so I said goodnight to everyone and slept on the couch and charged my phone.