2021 Times " 001

" 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.. "

It was the middle of the year 2021,  I was 11 turning 12 my aunt got back with her ex from her high school/uni days, I did online learning and holiday breaks at my aunties house because my parents thought I was still too young to stay home alone at year six and still at the age of 11. Anyways, we went to Carls JR, I wasn't too hungry so I had the star nuggets and onion rings, and my auntie and her boyfriend got a salad and a big carl. When my auntie was going to pick up the food I had a face-to-face conversation with her boyfriend asking about his intentions of proposing to her, little did 11-year-old me not know that the ring was on its way.  

It was getting more to the end of 2021 and they were already engaged, my auntie chose me as a junior bridesmaid and my two younger cousins as ring bearer and flower girl, I was so excited to be a junior bridesmaid and I was more excited for the wedding!! The wedding theme was purple and white, but obviously, my aunt's wedding dress was white to keep the original wedding theme straight. My family does choir singing together me, my sister, auntie and my father, silly me I forgot to introduce myself my name is Zee, anyways we were a choir. Hence, we always had rehearsals at my house. After trials, we would always have lovely conversations about the wedding like what's the theme, and who is going to be invited because I wanted my family friend to be invited because I don't want to be lonely at the reception party. My cousins and family friends were going to be invited because we are all so close, as a junior bridesmaid I'll have to go with the purple theme along with the other bridesmaids, I have this pretty dress that my aunt bought so everyone would match, the dress would be short/ish at the front(at least up to my knee) and longer at the back, so whenever I hit the dance floor and spin the dress would look so gorgeous.