Chapter:- Twenty One

Word count:-956

(A short update because well i had some time today 😭)

:

:

:

:

Third person's pov:-

"No, you stay h..here, " Angel said, pushing Leo by his chest; he just cocked an eyebrow at him "why? Let's go in," he muttered and walked forward, but Angel shrieked, pulling him back by his wrist. " M...my brothers will b..be mad," she said, scowling at him because of his behavior. Leo just pressed his lips together and squinted his eyes.

" They would like com-"

" No! Stoppp y..you know nothing stay away f..from me," she said, pulling his hand away from his hold, his jaw clenched for a moment at her sudden action, and that look on his face almost made Angel fall back on his bum, but he closed his eyes and looked away inhaling a deep breath.

"So stubborn," he grumbled before grabbing her by her waist and putting her on his shoulder. Angel let out a gasp in shock because, again, she was upside down on his shoulder. "Leo!" She exclaimed, but he was already walking towards her house, she tried yelling at him and hitting him, but that man didn't even move.

" Leo," Angel's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she heard Elijiah 's voice from her behind; she mentally started cursing herself for meeting him today, she knew she was about to get scolded for this, and that's what she didn't want.

" What the fuck are you doing here?" she heard her brother snap rudely, and two hands grabbed her, taking her off Leo's shoulder. Angel kept her eyes low, staring at the ground because she didn't want to look at her mad brother.

" Cupcake?" She felt a hand under her chin, and someone tilted her head up so she was looking at the person who was standing in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw Luke staring at her with that loving expression. Her heart was beating fast, and her hands were shaking; a new fear raised in her heart which was that maybe Luke would misunderstand her. She told them she would be with her friends but is with Leo now. He will also get mad at her.

"Hey...hey baby, what's wrong?" Luke asked, a frown dancing on his face this time, and his eyes filled with worry. Angel didn't realize it, but her eyes were flowing. "I...i .."

" Shh comes here," Luke whispered, hugging her tightly, taking her bag from her, and pulling her to his chest. Re rocked her left to right and gently pecked her forehead, hushing her little self. Angel wrapped her arms around his torso and sniffed his chest. Luke let out a soft sigh before raising her eyes from the little girl in his arm and looking at the cold male standing before them. 

Leo had a very deadly and cold expression pasted on his face. It was impossible to read, but anyone could say he was pissed; his dark eyes were stuck on Luke's arms wrapped around Angel protectively, Luke raised an eyebrow at him, and his eyes shifted towards his face. They both shared an intense eye lock, but Angel's whimper made them look at her. 

Elijiah let out a curse word under his breath before bending down and picking his little sister up along with her bag, which he snatched from Luke, who just stared at Elijiah in disbelief. "if she told me any shit you did today, you are dead Leonid" he threatened making Leo scoff and roll his eyes this made Elijiah clench his jaw. Still, he chose to ignore it and stomped inside the mansion. Angel peeked at Leo from her brother's shoulder and blinked before laying her face sideways on his shoulder. Leo stared at them, disappearing until his best friend interrupted his vision. Who has his hands inside his pockets and eyes piercing through his soul. 

They both didn't utter a word until..." feeling jealous?" Luke smirked, which made Leo clench his jaw in irritation. " Jealous of what?" he snapped back, making Luke chuckle at his defensiveness, " isn't she so adorable and cute?" he asked further, slowly moving around Leonid in circles, his eyes watching him intently like an eagle. Leo poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue and raised an eyebrow. " of course she is a little bunny,"  He replied confidently in his deep low voice, making Luke smile. "she hates when someone calls her bunny," he shook his head with a chuckle. 

Leo smiled slightly before looking away " yeah, because that's only reserved for me," she said cockily. Luke just rolled his eyes before staring down at his shoes for a moment " I love her," he muttered. Leo could easily hear the affection and care in his voice, that soft smile on his lips that appeared after saying that almost made Leo's heart twitch for a second, but he kept standing there like a statue. " I want to take care of her...forever. She is mine," Luke whispered before looking up at the sky. 

Leo stared at him in silence before speaking, " keep the promise" after lowly muttering that, he turned on his feet and walked over to his car, his face as hard as a rock. He pulled open the door and got inside; after wearing his shades and seatbelt, he stared ahead with an empty heart and started the car. 

Luke watched him leave and ran his hand through his hair, he knew his best friend always cared for her more than anything, but life had always been hard on him no matter what he did. 

 " I surely will" 

:

:

:

:

I will be back one day for sure 😭

I miss chu allll 🥲