Chapter:-Six

Word count:-4224 (well damm😌)

✨🦋✨

🌸🌻🦋

🌸🌻🦋

✨🦋🌻

Third person's pov:-

"NO!....NO! LEO I AM...I AM SOR...SORRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while hitting him on his back with my free hand trying my best to free myself from him, he didn't reply just kept on going downstairs, I could hear voices at this point from the cells downstairs. I...I didn't mean to hit him it just happened and now he is so mad that he is going to lock me in the cell. I don't want to be there.

"PLEASE...PL... PLEASE I...I BEG YOU...I...I HAVE NYCTOPHOBIA! I...I AM SCARED OF DARKNESS " I sobbed trying my best to convenience him so that he wouldn't lock me there, I don't want to be there... I just wanna go back to my room. He just let out a grunt before grabbing me by my waist and putting me on the floor, I stumbled slightly because of my shaky legs and his hold tighten on my forearm making me wince in pain as tears ran down my cheeks and I struggled to breathe.

"Perfect then you wouldn't act like that ever  again " he whispered and his eyes held that anger and darkness in them which was sending shivers down my spine, I shook my head hiccuping"N..NO!' I screamed trying to run away but my attempt went in vain when he yanked me closer to his chest and I heard the sound of the metal door opening, my eyes widened and fear started becoming more dominant on my senses. I tried to pull away screaming and sobbing in his hold but he didn't even budge, he stopped my movements by grabbing my upper arms and looking down at me. I let out a hiccup pleading him with my eyes but he just raised an eyebrow before turning me around and pushing me inside a dark small cell. I fell to my knees which made me wince, my arms started shaking. I looked around in the small cell, there was just a small bathroom and a dirty little mattress on the floor, there was no source of light there. I sniffed instantly looking at him who was just standing at the door with a small frown looking down at me.

"Le...Leo...pl.. please" I begged again reaching out for him with my hand still laying on the floor, my breath hitched when he looked away and the door closed leaving me surrounded by nothing but darkness. I let out a scream pushing my trembling body up and somehow walking over to the door my bunny fell somewhere but I just wanted the door to be open, I banged on the hard cold metal door screaming, sobbing, and crying for him or anyone to open it but.... nothing.. no one came, I was left alone there. I could hear screams and cries coming from other cells which made my body even colder, my body was becoming cold, shaking uncontrollably, and my senses becoming blurry. I fell back on my bum and let out a cry in pain and then I realized...