Chapter:- Twelve

Outfit up there

Words:-2424

:

:

:

:

:

🦋✨🦋

🌻✨🌻

🌻✨🌻

🦋✨🦋

🦋✨🦋

Third person's pov:-

(3days later)

"Bro its been three days and Sebastian, didn't even showed up at the college" Ezra, whispered to other two who were trying to focus on what the professor was teaching them. Angel, frowned a bit but just hummed in response while making notes . Christina, scoffed rolling her eyes " so what did he thought would happen after what he just did?" She said with a little sarcastic tone looking over at Ezra, who just nodded his head slowly with a small shrug.

"That asshole deserved it" he mumbled looking at the professor with his chin resting on his hand. Angel, just scribbled mindlessly on the paper thinking about whatever they were saying. She knew she shouldn't had tell them now, there were two possibilities....either they had killed him or injured him enough to scare him,it made her feel bad about herself. She couldn't fight back properly for herself so her brothers had to take these kind of steps also, she never wanted them to kill someone for such a thing but at the same time ,she was well aware that they wouldn't listen to her at all.

Especially Xavier and Elijiah.

But poor Angel,was really unaware about the fact that this time that young guy was not punished by her brothers but someone else .

:

:

:

:

"I...i ..i am..am sorry..i.." Sebastian, tried to say while coughing, blood was coming out of his mouth. His left eye was all purple and swollen. He was tied down on a wooden chair with some chains, his hands behind his back. He was beaten up pretty badly , not just him but some of his friends too who also helped him in trapping her one day alone. He tried to force himself on her but thankfully Hayden, called for her while looking around when he didn't saw her waiting for him at the gate .