012

He doesn't know why he's sitting there pouting, he told himself that the kiss' purpose served as a 'screw you' to the waiter spying on them. He sits, repeating it like a mantra until the words became one and meaningless. Yet they still had enough meaning in them to make his shoulders fall and a disappointed sigh leave his lips.

He isn't bothered that it wasn't a personal kiss.

Beomgyu shakes his head, straightening up. It couldn't be that, he isn't bothered.

Stupid spy making them kiss. Stupid spy for giving them a reason to! Beomgyu finds that blaming it on the spy helps.

Not much or for long though.

Beomgyu sighs.

He turns his head in Yeonjun's direction, finding him already looking at him. Yeonjun gives him a small, kind smile rather than his usual smirk. The one Beomgyu returns is awkward, not reaching his cheeks before he turns back to look outside the window. He hopes this car ride will be over quickly, huffing again and letting his body slump over.

To Beomgyu's demise, the journey home isn't quick. They got stuck at a red light for what felt like an eternity before the car started moving.
Yeonjun unfazed by the wait because he's already fallen asleep with his head back against the car seat.

Beomgyu feels differently.

What was the point of waiting at a red light when you're the only ones around? He wishes it was like that one scene from the Great Gatsby where the rich man flashes a card to get away with speeding. Then he'd be home and probably asleep right now instead of wondering why those feelings risen in him when they kissed.

He wasn't stupid. Beomgyu might not know what it is he was feeling when they kissed, but he knows it was something he wasn't used to. Something foreign indicates a slim number of possibilities left to think about, and an even slimmer number of possibilities as the answer.

The idea of that makes his chest contract and lips curl downward into a frown.

It's been a while since he's felt anything close to what he felt then and he doesn't like the idea of that. If anything, it's only going to be an interference.

He looks over at Yeonjun, annoyed to find the man deep in sleep. He wants to flick him on the forehead and glare at him before swapping their brains so he could be the one to worry for once.

Of course the playboy didn't give a fuck. He's probably kissed thousands.

Beomgyu rolls his eyes, huffing as he places his head in the palm of his hand moodily.

.•° ✿ °•.

"I have to admit, that's the best date I've ever been on." Yeonjun grins.

He looks sleepy from the car ride and Beomgyu scrunches his nose at the fact he finds it cute. Yeonjun assumes it's because of the fact he called it a date again and scoffs in amusement.

Beomgyu then turns his head in Yeonjun's direction as they both slip off their shoes. He noticed before how Yeonjun always stands on the back of his shoes to slip them off and it's one of the things he finds himself laying constant attention to since he noticed.

Beomgyu doesn't get why he takes them off in such a way, he could easily avoid scuffing them up if he took them off the way Beomgyu did, using his hands to slip them off his feet easily.

"You've been on dates?"

"I'd say it was more of a..." Yeonjun searches for the word he's looking for in his small brain dictionary, index finger on his chin as he thinks.