010

After playing a few more rounds of video games, the two bring it to an end by going on one that Yeonjun convinces Beomgyu to play. Somehow he manages to win, but Beomgyu allows it since it's a rubbish game anyway. Yeonjun holds the one win over Beomgyu's uncountable number of wins high over the younger's head, making sure to boast.

"Yeah, yeah." Beomgyu rolls his eyes, pushing open the door of the video café and being instantly hit by a nice, cool breeze.

His hand slips effortlessly into Yeonjun's, holding it loosely, how a fake boyfriend who doesn't really want to hold his hand would.

"You won one game. Did you forget how many rounds I won?"

"What rounds you won?" Yeonjun plays dumb, pretending he's actually forgotten all those rounds he lost to Beomgyu. Beomgyu shoots him a glare and Yeonjun smirks at him in return, a happy little bounce in his step as they walk down the street.

The wind messes up his pink hair and nips at his skin since he decided not to wear his jacket today. It looked warm outside earlier, and a jacket wouldn't do his outfit justice.

It's one of his more 'normal' outfits, Beomgyu notices. Heavily monochrome: a plain black top, black cargos and shoes that Beomgyu would be lying about if he said he doesn't want a pair.

Beomgyu's warm and cozy in comparison: his sweater makes sure of that. It's his favourite one, knit with a mountain gradient. He wears it with cream pants and a simple pair of white shoes.

Yeonjun wraps his arms around Beomgyu to find warmth against the cold, his chin resting on Beomgyu's head as they wait at the crosswalk for the traffic to stop and let pedestrians pass. Beomgyu tries to squirm out of his hold, fingers trying to unclasp Yeonjun's hands from each other.

"I'm cold," Yeonjun says blankly, stopping Beomgyu from removing his hand by holding it. Beomgyu pouts in response, reluctantly allowing it.

It didn't feel awful if he's honest, unusual is a more accurate description.

Beomgyu likes it down here, if you walk a few minutes from the café, there's a walkway and a small beach that's usually quite desolate. He walks down here when his head needs clearing, today he decides to take Yeonjun on what he thinks will be a quiet walk.

"I saw a post where they found a massive tree on the beach," Yeonjun states, making Beomgyu draw his eyes open and look at him. Both confused and intrigued, shown by the arch in his brow.

Yeonjun is no longer wrapped around him but walking next to him with his hands in his pockets. He's still cold, evident by the goosebumps on his muscular arms but it's hard walking when you're embracing someone.

"Yeah, it was huge. Almost as big as my-"

"Y'know when you make those jokes, it makes people think it's small."

"You think my heart is small?" Yeonjun pouts, eventually unable to control the tug at his lips that pulls them into a smile.

Beomgyu rolls his eyes, looking out at the ocean. The water is an icy grey matching the weather and the clouds hanging low in the sky. Even the sand dulls in comparison to its usual golden hue. Nevertheless, that doesn't make the walk any less enjoyable, he enjoys dismal weather; finds it calming.