Are we sure this isn't hell?

Vibe wanted to be anywhere but there.

He wanted to be home with Papyrus, helping his adorable sibling do his homework.

Instead he was here, meeting a person that the crown hoped would create children with with. He felt disgusted, dirty and wanted to hide.

He also felt sick from nerves, he had no interest in mates, pregnancy or children.

He was fine with just Papyrus at his side, making sure his sibling was happy.

Yet no one was giving a choice.

In the three weeks since he'd been deemed fertile, and things were getting ugly.

Something had gone weird with the geas, geise.. whatever it was called.

People were going into heats and ruts, there had been a few deaths as someone got between someone in a heat or rut and the person they were interested with.

Yet due to that same geise no one protested or said a word, it gave him nightmares knowing that he could go into a mating rut or heat due to this funked up magic.

The door opened and Vibe let out a sigh knowing eh had no escape either way, he waited for his unwanted future partner to enter.

"Well, hello there beautiful," a voice practically purred, Vibe felt like scrubbing his bones with acid from how disgusting the voice alone made him feel.

"Hello, I Comic Sans Gaster," Vibe said introducing himself politely, as he'd be stuck with this person for awhile.

"Names Soot my Boney buddy, how we get to macking," the feline monster said in what was suppose to be flirty, but made Vibe want to dunk him.

Or murder him.

He turned to beg the people in charge for anyone else, and his soul sunk seeing there approving faces.

Oh Stars... what profiles were they using to think this was a good match?

"Lets get to know each other," Soot purred, running a hand down Vibes inner thigh.

Pow

"Funk off and die!" Vibe screamed after he punched the other monster.

"Oh.. feisty, I like em," Soot said from the floor.

It was a match made in hell.