𝟎𝟎𝟐, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥

-------CHAPTER TWO-------
THIRD PERSON POV

Joe walked deeper into the room eyeing the girl. Barry paced around for a moment before coming to a stop. "Okay so... who are you exactly..?" He asked.

She sighed, "My name is Hope, Mikaelsson."

"How old are you?" Joe asked.

"I'm 17"

They all stopped and pondered for a moment, "your 17?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes" Hope was clearly annoyed.

"Okay, what are your powers?" Barry asked.

She laughed a bit "lesson number one, don't go around telling everyone your abilities and weaknesses."

Barry sighed, "listen we won't use it against you, we just wanna know how you could hear them" he gestured towards Caitlin and Cisco, "from so far away, how your so fast"

"And strong" Caitlin added.

She smiled, "Mutual, Speedy. How are you so fast?"

"Um." He scratched his head, "This partial Excelerator went off and I was struck by lighting, blah blah blah" he explained.

"Uh huh" she stood up

"Well, I don't know how it is on this earth but, I'm quite a few things" she explained.

"Like what?" Joe asked, eyeing the girl not trusting her at all.

"For starters a witch" the group looked around.

Cisco jumped forward, "I'm sorry- witch's are real on your earth?!" He asked excitedly.

"Yes among other things..."

"..like?" Caitlin spoke.

Cisco interjected, "can you show us some magic?!" He asked fan-boying, earring disapproving looks from the other three, looks that said, 'this is not the time cisco.'

She held out her hand, very slowly pulling it into a tight fist as she chanted under her breath. The second her hand became a full fist Caitlin fell unconscious.

Barry rushed over catching her fall, looking towards Hope. "She's fine, just asleep."

Hope then looked towards the long-haired boy,. She then summoned a light ball in her hands watching as the boys face lit up in wonder.

"Oh. My. God." He spoke.

"Cisco is now really the time to be all-" he gestured to his whole body, "you?" The detective asked.

"Cisco get Caitlin to a med-bay bed, what else are you" he asked, trying to hide his fascination with the fact that witch's are real.

"I'll let you pick, I'm two more things, I'd like to keep one a secret, so pick which one I'll show you, option one, or two?" The two both started to think before she added on, "though I must warn you, option two involves me breaking many, many bones... so many" she warned.

Their faces looked in confusing and horror. "Option one it is then" Joe told her, she nodded.

She flashed her vampire veins and yellow eyes and watched as they looked at her in confusion and wonder closing in, getting closer to investigate.

Cisco stuttered, "w-what is thatttt" he asked.

"Be right back" she winked and sped out, around 5 minutes later she returned walking in to the open way with two bags of blood.

"What the hell" Joe said while the others just looked.

Her veins flared up as she Frank's, once she stopped drinking she showed her vampire teeth.

"Y-your a vampire?" Cisco asked not sure weather to be fascinated or terrified.

"Obviously" she told them.

"So supernatural creatures don't exist here?" She asked.

Barry spoke up, "not that we know of."

"So why are you covered in blood?" Joe asked her.

"Right, before I came here I was in a fight with some gods" she spoke up causing the others faces to drop down.

"Gods?" Cisco asked.

"Yes, Gods" she told them

"I think I'm gonna faint" Cisco joked.

"Ok, are you evil?" Joe bluntly asked.

"Joe?!" Barry interjected

"Barry we need to know" he told him.

"Some would say that, yes." She said

Joe stepped closer, "Have you ever killed anyone?"

She faced down before her eyes looked up at him and she smiled then sipped her blood.

"You have...?" Cisco said more like asking a question than a statement.

"Not many if that makes you feel better"

"I accidentally killed a guy that I was spelled to see as a monster so there's that, and then there was the guy who stopped in the road to see if I was okay, his blood tasted great" she taunted.

They all stood there silent, Joe silently looking over to Barry.

"Did she just admit to two murders?" Joe asked.

"Technically..." Cisco answered.

"Barry can I talk too you." He looked over to Hope, "Alone"." He demanded. Barry nodded and headed to the hallway before Barry spoke, "you know she can still hear us right?" He asked

Hope from down the hall, "He's right!!" She informed the detective.

Joe sighed and they made their way to his car, "ok now that we're alone," he turned to Barry, "Barry what the hell man, she's a murderer with no remorse! And we're supposed to what? Work with her? Release her back to her world knowing she's a killer?" Joe asked the speedster.

"I- I don't know Joe, ok?!" He lashed out.

"Bar..?"

"I don't know ok?! Zoom is faster than me and we're loosing! So yeah if working with her means defeating him than yes." He told his foster father.

Joe sighed, "I don't approve, but, I trust you bar.. even though she's a vampire-witch-killer..." he sighed at his life.

"Though I still don't know about sending her home."

"Yeah, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, for now.. let's focus on stopping zoom." Barry comforted.

Joe nodded and they headed back in, they entered the main room and heard loud blaring sounds, the meta alarm...

"Hope, we got a meta to stop" he told her. She nodded rolling her eyes.

Barry sped up to her picking her up bridal attack. "He-!" She yelled but was cut of by him speeding away.

----♈︎----

985 words
End of Chapter Two