𝟎𝟎𝟒, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

------CHAPTER THREE------
THIRD PERSON POV

CISCO CAUGHT UP to Hope as she waltzed through the hallway's when she suddenly stopped in her tracks. Cisco came to a fast stop as well behind the girl still covered in blood.

"Why'd you stop? Also you sure you don't want Caitlyn to get that bullet ou-" Cisco stopped mid sentence as she turned around quickly reaching her fingers inside the bullet wound taking it out.

He watched as the bullet whole closed seemingly healing. "Woah, um okay so there's that." He said gesturing wearily. After a Monet he snapped out of it for the most part, "so why'd you stop?"

"I stopped because something.. somethings here." She explained as she took a step towards the wall. She led her hand to the wall and the Time Vault revealed itself. "Hmm" is all she said as she stepped in Cisco following behind.

"So what's this place?" Hope asked. "It's the Time Vault..?" He explained wearily as more if it was a question than a statement. She scoffed and headed back into the hallway as he followed.

They soon made their way to his work shop when Cisco started asking questions. "So... what's your story?" He asked trying to figure out the best way to ask something like that.

"My story?" She repeated as he nodded back to her. She picked up some science contraption of of his desk, "well nothing that interesting really." She told him with a smirk developing on her face. "Your a witch and a vampire and there's nothing interesting with your life story at all?" He asked sarcastically.

"Nope" she told him. "How about this tell me a bit about you I'll tell you a bit about me." He offered she scoffed. "And what makes you think I wanna know anything about you?" She asked with sass. "So your telling me you don't want to know anything about the multiverse or the people here?" He asked her with a Cisco smirk of his own.

She smiled slightly, "hmm fine ask away." She took a seat in his work chair. "What's your place like on your earth?" He asked her. "Depends I've lived many places, though right now I just take whatever house, or mansion I wanna live in." She explained.

"How?" "Little trick I have, here I'll show you." She told him looking into his eyes, "What secret are you keeping?" She asked. "On earth 2 Caitlyn is an evil meta with ice powers working for Zoom named killer Frost." He snapped out of it confusing covering his mouth with his hands. She laughed
as he looked at her astonished.

"H-how?" "Told you already, little trick." She explained. "My turn, what powers do you have?" She asked him. "Um, I can vibe people, places things, past future apparently." He explained. She made a hmm sound, "interesting, so are you a superhero to?" She asked him. "Sort of? Names Vibe." He explained. "Tribrid, but you already
new that." She winked getting up.

Cisco replaced her spot in his seat watching as she walked around the room. "What about friends?"
He asked interested on if she has any other supernatural friends. She paused for a moment before continuing to walk around. "Used to have some but... didn't end well." "Didn't end well how?" He questioned Her slightly worried on what she meant.

She turned around to face him, "I have a squad of sorts a whole father figure type thing going on." He squinted his eyes knowing there was more to this story. "I put the so called father figure in a coma and killed one of his daughters." She finished. Cisco's mouth dropped open subconsciously. She laughed, "she came back to life and he's awake
now though." He sighed of relief.

"Still think I'm not a monster?" She asked expecting him to say no. "Yes" he replied as her face dropped slightly not expecting that response. "What?" Is all she said. "Your not a monster, I can tell." Cisco explained while she gave him an annoyed confused look, he continued.

"Look I've seen my fare share of monsters here, reverse flash for one. Plus we just figured out a friend we had trusted turned out to be Zoom, the bad guy we mentioned earlier, and I don't know what it is but... I can tell your not a monster. There's more to you than meets the eye." He
finished leaving her puzzled at how this guy she had pretty much just met didn't see her as a monster when most who knew her did.

"What?" He asked when he looked back up to face her. "I-it's just not many back home would agree with you." She told him as sympathy filled his eyes. "I may have lied about the not much to my life story thing." She explained earning a scoff from him and a sarcastic "obviously" as they both chuckled.

"So, care to share?" He asked. "Not yet Cisco, not yet." She teased earning another laugh as he looked down at the ground shaking his head slightly. She stopped for a moment to think, really think about her life right now. She tried to think about her 'friends' and such back home at the Salvatore school and about how so much had changed.

She went from fighting crazy and sometimes comical monsters, twin cuttles, silly teen romance, to.. this. To 'her fathers daughter' to 'the tribrid' the one that is to supposedly bring death to all witch's and so forth. Would her father be truly proud of who she is? Or disappointed. She's supposed to be worth it, not a deadly disappointment.

She was shaken out of her thoughts, or rather her doubts, by Cisco. "-ope?" She looked back at him, ""sorry I was thinking, did you say something?" She asked him. "It's your turn to ask something?" He offered, Hope smiled. "

"Tell me about this Zoom" she demanded more than asked. Cisco nodded, "Well he's a spee" Cisco was interrupted by the Meta Human alarm. "Later" he told her getting up from his seat. They both got up and ran towards the cortex.

They arrived to see Julian, Barry, and Caitlin all spread around. "What is it now?" Hope asked kind of annoyed at the seemingly constant super-heroing that needed to be done.

"W-who's this Barry?" Iris asked, confusion spread across her face. "Who's me? Who's the British?" She asked sarcastically. "Um.. Iris, Hope, Hope, Iris." Barry introduced them gesturing back and forth. "She came through the breech." "The breech's that are closed?" She asked confused. Barry shrugged as Iris sighed. "Hello?!" Caitlyn shouted gaining their attention. They looked at her like 'what?' "The meta?!" She explained. They both snapped back into reality.

"All we know is there's a meta at the bank who has some sort of physic powers, the live photos he shows all the civilians on the floor?!" Caitlyn explained.

"We'll flash, let's go." Hope smirked.

-------END--------
Word Count- 1170