The sun

[EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS FANART ITS AMAZINFHEBHBSNDN

https://www.wattpad.com/1288372812-fan-art-and-drawings-fan-art 

By:GachaLv 

——————————— 

Xxxxxxx

——————————— 

——————————- 

Dream paced back and forth,servants bustling about. Some were fussing over him-constantly touching him and tugging. The older servants yelled and scolded everyone-sometimes even him,though he didn't do anything. 

In short it was just chaos.

Ever since that day-that long anticipated day-Life had been nothing close to peaceful.

Dream would block out everyone if he could. The noise cluttered his sense's,fogged his mind!He could barely think,let alone breath! Yet no one cared about little oh him did they? He was just the perfect golden child-he was good-happy even!

The only other he could confide in would be his twin.

But Nightmare hadn't-he wouldn't-Nightmare was just avoiding him. Dream didn't know why,sure night was pretty distant to begin with but,never like this! He didn't know what to do!

The maids snatched him away from his room. The bustled about shoving him into his study. 

His instructor stood tall and fierce. His arms behind his back,and a strange blue hue surround everything.

Oh how dream dreaded the rest of the day.

----

"For being 16 dream you should really start thinking about the future."

Dream snapped to attention,thankful his instructor hadn't noticed he dozed off.

The instructor walked towards the window,pushing open the lock. A gust of wind flew into the room,the natural warmth of the sunlight comforting Dream. Distracting him from the stiff atmosphere his teacher radiated.

"See all of this?"The instructor gestured towards the view of the town.  

The instructor turned around to face dream. Dream nodded as if to answer if he did see-but the instructor only frowned.

"Answer with your words dream-your not a child."Before Dream could even open his mouth  a hand went up to silence him.

"You are to take over this kingdom one day,your are to lead and become a idol for all." The instructor tilted his head towards the window. He was silent for a bit before casting a stern gaze towards dream.

Dream stiffened,sitting up straight in his seat.

"Your are hope dream,everything will fall on your shoulders. You must not show it,for the people must never doubt you. Your are 16 -start acting as you should. No moping about-pacing-greet everyone with a smile.-"The instructor paused to catch his breath.

"and most importantly-forget about your brother,you don't need him. All of us have discussed this attachment you seem to have with him. But you must grow up-your better-superior-So why don't you just move on and grow up for once...?"  

He didn't like the aura he was giving off.

------------

Dream left the room soon after,a sinking feeling in his gut. His eyelights wavering and his hands balled up into tight fists. He hadn't even understood a word the instructor said-what did he mean forget-grow up?

Dream didn't want to grow up.

He knew-he was told-things change with time. People,places,everything,that's the cost of age. He didn't want it to happen so soon. He refused to acknowledge it-and now look whats happening. The fairytale is all falling apart.

His own brother won't even notice him. Everyone constantly hovering around him(even more so since his new powers appeared. ) Shoving him around because he can't do anything about it.

Tears threatened to spill from his sockets. he wanted to cry-needed the release-but he couldn't.

He was once so excited for his crowning and now he just wished it never happened.  He wouldn't be feeling this way-nor feeling others now would he? The world could have stayed silent-just him and his brother under the stars. 

Wondering when their story would finally begin.