May the story begin!

I had never wanted this. Never needed this,yet I didn't have a choice.who does anyway in this cruel world?

When I had first woken up in this strange world-I knew nothing.  I went about my day's oblivious to the truth,unable to acknowledge the darkness that followed wherever I went. The ugly stares that gazed upon me,the violence they wished to inflict upon me. Hiding the children behind them whenever  we would cross paths.Feeding them lies for breakfast and dinner.     

Good and Evil was merely a myth to me then.

I played within the safe walls of the castle. Oblivious of the lies and slander of my name.  All the little groups that were hell bent on my downfall. Sick bastards that held no guilt in the fact they were planning on terrorizing a child. I doubt they ever thought of me as one to begin with.

I had never dreamed of knowing of pain and anger. Frustration and jealousy that would now plague me for years to come. The unfortunate that would lead up into what I had to become today. But I had to deal with it. Push it down.

Forced to become for the sake of the world-and of my own sanity. Was that selfish?

Dream could hate me all he wanted. As the future hero it was a given he would.I knew what I had to do,how I had to act. I knew I had to become the black sheep. It had to be that way. 

Kicking puppies,abusing staff,being ruthless in the heat of battle. Many more tasks to make them believe I was really the one to blame. It made it easier did it not?  My fate was written before I had a chance to exist-to become even a thought.  

I was innocent and sweet much like my brother.  Of course unlike my much beloved brother-I had gained visions of a life not my own. Places that I had never seen before,built of steel and towering copper statues. Places with strange technology that were much beyond the times. A place from beyond this worded veil.

It was then that everything just seemed to-click 

The visions had turned into memories-memories turning into feelings-feelings that turned into realization. 

Realization that I was not me-rather trapped in nightmares body.  

Trapped in a role of darkness,neglection.

Everything had become clear to me. I could see the truth beyond lines of code. The Fakeness of the entire kingdom,a kingdom that I had no recollection of. I had become a prince-a prince destined to bring the destruction of this era. Destined to die,Slain by the hands of my brother.  

This world was nothing but a ruse. I was and will always live a lie,as I would fake my cruelty.

 I was only 6 then,the world just seemed to crash on me all at once. Going through a mid life crisis at such a tender age. The silver crown on my head suddenly becoming all the heavier. 

...

But we won't start my story there. No let's just go a little bit in the past,four years or so? The day I had just turned sixteen along with dream. That is what I- suppose would be when I really put my plan in motion. My plan to become the villain I was to be.  

Had to be

...