#GraceUnderPressure

Grace | Under Pressure

So starting today, Risse and I will go together to the rehearsals. She is in-charge of the instrument to be played, the piano. We are now heading to the Music Room when we passed by Aly,

"Oh my g! I can't believe this, Grace." she stopped us.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Uhm. What?"

She folded her arms across her chest, "You betrayed me. What happened to our friendship, Grace? Why?"

Risse looked at me weirdly, and by that, I realized what Aly is furious about,

"Oh okay. Aly meet my new friend, Risse. Risse, meet my BEST FRIEND, Alyssa." I emphasized the "best friend" as I widen my eyes on Aly.

"Oh. Hi there! I thought Grace replaced me already." Aly apologized as she offered a handshake.

Risse shook her hand, "Glad to meet you." she smiled warmly.

"So," Aly grinned, "welcome to the squad."

"Woah. Squad?" I stopped her,  "there's only two of us, Aly."

Risse chuckled, "Okay, okay. We need to go now, Grace. The rehearsals is about to start."

We bid goodbye to my crazy best friend. We hurriedly walked to the music room. Not because I think George will get mad at us, but because we don't want Sabrina to start a fight again by making his boyfriend wait for us. What a life.

As we walked inside, we saw Calvin sitting in the corner. Well, after he called me a "math teacher's pet", he is still a good person, I think. Don't call me a slutty girl but his perfect blonde hair and dark brown eyes added some points in the "good person" meter.

We sat beside him, his serious face suddenly brightened up, "Who said you're allowed to sit here?" he raised his eyebrow.

I raised my 'brow too, "And who said we're not?"

"Me." Calvin urged.

My jaw dropped in shock, not being able to utter any words. His "good person" meter literally fell downhill right now.

Risse stood up, "Come on, Grace. We're not welcome here."

I'm about to get my backpack when Calvin stood up and stopped us,

"Hey! I'm just kidding!"

I narrowed my eyes at him. And I'm about to protest when Risse slapped him. SHE SLAPPED CALVIN.

"Aw! What's that for?!" Calvin exclaimed as he touched his face, turning red with every second passing.

"FOR BUGGING US! IMAGINE, INSTEAD OF PREPARING FOR THE REHEARSAL, YOU PIT HEAD, RIDICULED US!" Risse shouted at him, making me feel startled too.

Woah. I can't believe Risse is as fierce as that. She's like that girl I read on a Wattpad story about a 'real deal' of some sorts that I read last night, that girl transformed into a fierce girl because of her dumb ex- boyfriend...nah. That girl is the fiercest.

"Oh my god, Risse," I whispered to her, "I'm so sorry, Calvin!" I apologized as I take Risse away from him.

"That's okay. I think I deserve it." he answered as he caress his face.

"Aww. Drama much?" Risse once again answered him.

Calvin chuckled, "Wow. You're unbelievable, Risse?"

"I know, Alvin." Risse smirked.

Calvin was evidently shocked, "Wha--"

"Good afternoon, pianists. I'm sorry for being late." George greeted us as he walked towards the room.

"It's okay, babe." a familiar voice popped out of nowhere. I turned my back to see Sabrina and her gang on the other side of the room.

I glanced at Risse, she looked disgusted. I turned my head to see Calvin, with his tomato-like face. I giggled. The rehearsal went as quick as the slap Risse gave Calvin. George let me play the grand piano, in front of everyone. I can say they are happy about my performance, except of course, Sabrina and her friends. They always roll their eyes at me whenever I look at them.

But, I must shrug off those haters. What's important is that I make my performance unforgettable so my family and Oliver will be proud of me.

As we walked outside the room, Risse locked the Music Room. Calvin and I waited for her to finish fixing the instruments used.

"Wow. That's a long day." Risse took a deep sigh.

"Wow. That's a strong slap." Calvin whispered.

"For your info---"

Suddenly, a girl came running from our back,

"What are you doing here? It's almost late!" Risse told her.

"Risse, I heard Sabrina and her friends in the bathroom, they talked about some evil plan!" she exclaimed hysterically.

Risse widened her eyes, "What?!"

"Yes! And I remember a name they mentioned many times....Grace!"

~

Oh no.