Remember

Bold and italic = mind link, whisper, memories

Italic = Thoughts, Conversation with wolf

Here is the last chapter. I'm ending this story here even if it's rushed. I lost motivation for it, but wanted to finish it.

____________________________

Mira, Lena, and the kids have been living with the Blue Moon Pack for a week. The kids took a liking to Max. There was a connection towards them and Max, she couldn't figure it out. Also, the kids did have some of Max's features, which got Mira questioning if Max had a twin. Max always had his eyes on her. He kept showing her things, asking if she remembers anything from them, which she only got glimpses of. They were all blurry tho. He was weird to her. The pack members were so welcoming. Mira thinks it has something to do with her looking like their dead Luna. Little did she know that she was their Luna.

Today, Max was going to try another way to get her to remember. He wanted to take her to the lake that is their favorite place, but he needed his kids' help. So, he told them, he wants to take their mom and them to a fun place where they can swim, but their mom doesn't want to. They said to leave it to them.

"Mom, Alpha Max is going to this fun place. We want to go with him. Can we?" Maya asked excitedly. Mira, who was separating herbs, looked at her kids.

"I don't know," She said unsure as she looked at Max who was sitting with other alphas and betas. He smiled at her. She looked back at her kids.

"Please, Mom. If you are worried about our safety, you can come with us," Matt said as he and his siblings gave her their puppy dog eyes, knowing she couldn't say no to it.

"Mira, let them go and you can go with them. We will handle everything here," Lena said to her, she was also separating herbs. The other omegas nodding in agreement, they already know what their alpha was doing. Mira signed.

"Okay, you can go, but I'm coming as well," she finally agreed. The kids shouted in happiness. They ran back to Max, telling them she said yes, not knowing he already heard with his enhanced hearing. Mira left what she was doing with Lena and the other omegas. She walked to Max and the kids.

"I'm sorry about them," Mira said as they made their way into the woods with the kids walking in front of them.

"It's fine, I wanted to take them," Max said. They made it to the clearing with the lake and big rock. As soon as they got there, the kids started to run towards the water.

"Mia, Matthew, Maya, and Mark don't you dare go into the lake with your clothes on!" Mira said as she fast walk more like run to stopped Mark, who didn't listen from going in the water. She caught him. He started whining. Mira didn't even when him to get in the water since he was smaller than his other siblings. She feared that he would drown.

"Mom, I want to go in too," Mark whined.

"No, you are too small. What if you drown?" Mira said, taking him away from the water. He had his arms crossed with a frown on his face. He looked up, hopefully at Max.

"I can go with him in the water and make sure he doesn't drown," Max suggested, he wanted his kids to have fun with his other siblings. Mira looked at him.

"You don't have to,"

"I want to," Max replied as he took Mark from her, which she let him. Max and Mark took their clothes off to their undergarments and went into the water with the other siblings. Mira sat on the grass, watching them. After a few minutes, she felt a pressure on her lap. She looked down to see a bunny on her lap. She was surprised, but caressed it. She felt a presence on her left and looked to see a deer dropping down next to her. She looked around and saw a couple of deer and bunnies. She had a feeling that this had happened before and that she had been here before. She looked back at Max and the kids to see Max being splashed with water by the kids as he laughed. She suddenly had a pain in her head as clips of memories went through her mind. She saw everything from escaping from the Crimson Shadow Pack with her parents to being taken by them three years later. She saw Max and her swimming in the lake multiple times.

"I love you always and forever," Max said as he caressed Mira check, while they were in the water. Mira smiled at him.

"I love you too, always and forever," Mira replied before kissing him.

"Mira!"

"Mom!"

Mira heard Max and her kids calling her and shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes to see Max with a worried expression and the kids with tears down their cheeks above her.

"Mira, are you okay?" Max asked worriedly as he helped her sit up. She looked at him, then hugged him. Max was shocked, but hugged her back.

"Max, I missed you," she said, crying into his shoulder. She remembers everything. Max tightens the hug.

"I missed you too," Max said, kissing her head. The kids were confused with the affection alpha Max was showing their mother.

"Mom, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Mark asked, crying as well. Mira lets go of Max to look at her kids. She smiled at them.

"I'm fine, sweetie. These are happy tears," she answered as she wiped his tears, hugged him as the other kids joined the hug as well.

"Sweeties, do you know who this is?" Mira asked her kids, pointing to Max. They were confused why their mom was asking that.

"Of course, mom. That's Alpha Max. He is the alpha of the Blue Moon pack, who we stay with," Matthew replied.

"He's not only the alpha, but also your father," Mira said. The kids were shocked, they looked at Max, who smiled at them. Then, they looked back at their mother, who nodded at them. They were happy that they finally met their father. They never asked their mother about their father because Lena told them that bad men took their mother's memories, so she doesn't remember their father. They smiled and jumped on Max, hugging him.

"We finally found you, daddy!" They shouted. Max hugged them tightly as he kissed each of their heads. Mira smiled at them.

"We should go back. I want to see everyone." Mira said, interrupting them as she picked up the kids and Max's clothes. Max and the kids let go of the go. They put their clothes back on as they are already dry. Mira helped Mark wear his clothes. Then, they made their way back home after Mira said bye to her fellow animal friends with Mira and Max holding hands. Max was carrying Mark with his other hands as the other three kids were walking in front of them. When they came back, everyone saw them holding hands and knew their Luna got her memories back. Mira was happy to see everyone alive and healthy from the last time she saw them. Alex saw this and made her way to Mira. Mira smiled at her, letting go of Max's hands. She hugged Alex. Max and the kids leave them alone. The kids would leave his side.

"I missed you," Mira said to her friend.

"Me too," Alex replied, letting go of the hug, "I have so much to tell you, but first I'm glad you are alive and safe." Alex led her to where the other omegas and Lena were. Max took his kids to introduce them to the other alphas and betas.

~Timeskip: a few hours later~

Max and Mira were laying on their bed after putting the kids to bed.

"I'm happy you didn't give up," Mira said.

"I will never give up on you, knowing you're still alive," Max replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't put up a fight and ended up forgetting you,"

"Don't be, I'm just glad you remember," Max said as he kissed her.

____________________________________
End of story. Thanks for reading this story. Sorry if you were expecting more.
Until next time, see you!!
Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)