New Life

Bold and italic = mind link, whisper

Italic = Thoughts, Conversation with wolf

Here is another chapter. Hope you like it. Enjoy!!!
*sorry for the mistakes*
____________________________

The next day at Crimson Shadow's packhouse
Chad and everyone, that is not an omega, worked up in the front yard, wondering what happened.

"Aphla, they escaped!" the guards came running into the front yard.

"What! How! You were watching them!" Chad screamed in anger.

"We were drugged with wolfsbane"

"Who?"

"I think it's your mother" the guard answered. Chad made his way to his mother's bedroom with angering steps. He knocked on the door in anger. His mother opened the door and as soon as she does, he grabbed her by the throat.

"What did you do?"

"I let them escape because what you are doing is wrong," she said, breathly through the hold.

"Why?"

"Because you killed your father, my mate. He didn't agree with your ways, so you killed him. You can kill me too, your own mother" She answered, breathly. Chad growled in anger and squeezed harder. Then, let her go and clawed her in the neck and on the stomach serval times to the point, where she is bleeding too much and can't heal. He screamed in agony once he stopped and realized what he did.

"Nooooo, Mom, I'm sorry"

"P-ppplease, c-ccchange your waayyyys" She said her last words and dead. Chad screamed, crying. From that moment, he decided to fulfill his mother dying words and change his ways. All he needed was the death of his mother to see what he was doing is wrong.

In the woods

Mira, Lena, Luke, and the pups found a  cave miles away from the Crimson Shadow's territory. They took refuge there. Mira set the pups in her mouth down and sat down. Lena set the pups she was holding down next to the others near their mother.

"You guys stay here. I will go find some firewoods and food" Lena said. Mira and Luke nodded and Lena left. Mira laid her head, watching Luke play with the pups, and her eyes slowly closed. After an hour or so, Lena came back with firewoods and a penalty of fish. While she looked for these, she did a spell to get rid of their tracks and scent. She saw that Mira was asleep. She slowly placed firewoods and fish down. She set up the fire and poked the fish through a stick and set it over the fire to cook. She all of this with magic. One of the pups kept coming to play with the fire. Lena would take him away. After the food got cooked, she took it off. She gives one to Luke, before waking up Mira to eat since she needs to feed the pups. Lena shook Mira to wake her up. Mira woke up to see Lena's face.

"Here eat some fish before you feed the pups," Lena said as she set three fish in front of her. Mira started to eat as Lena went back to make more. After Mira ate, she began feeding to pups. The pups stopped drinking from their mother. They started feeling sleepy, so they walked to where Luke was laying down and cuddled against him before sleeping with him.

"You didn't get to give the names. You want to do it now." Lena said to Mira, watching the kids, before facing Mira, who was also watching them. Mira nodded, she pointed to each of the pups. Then, she wrote Mia, Matthew, Maya, and Mark on the ground with her craw. 

"Those are beautiful names for them," Lena said as she did a spell to cover the cave from the nuke eye.

~Timeskip: one year later~

A fight was happening between the Crimson Shadow pack and the Bluee Moon pack. Crimson Shadow was losing. Currently, Max and Chad were fighting.

"Your mate is not here, she escapes a year. We went to look for her but we couldn't find a trace of her." Chad try to explain to Max, but he was not listening. They continue fighting to the point that one of them was killed, which ended up being Chad. He just accepted his fate. Once their alpha died, the others stopped fighting and surrendered. Max signal one of his beta to look for his mate. A few minutes, that beta came back empty-handed, shaking his head at his alpha. Everybody can small thee distress coming from him.

"Is what alpha said true?" Max asked one of the betas. The beta nodded.

"You are now the alpha of this pack." Max addressed the second in command, who nodded. After that, Max and his pack members made their way out Crimson Shadow's territory.

"We will track the whole woods to look for her" Max ordered this pack. They looked throughout the woods near Crimson Shadow's territory, territory that doesn't belong to any pack, and their territory. They couldn't find any trace of tracks and her scent.

"How can we not find her? There are only two packs that live in this region now after the Diamond Heart pack, us and Crimson Shadow, One of the betas said.

"I don't know. She can't be dead, I would be able to feel it." Max said, "where can she be?"

~Timeskip: four years later ~

It has been five years since Mira, Lena, and the children have been living in the cave they found. They turned that cave into a home. The quadruplets were five years old and Luke was nine years old now. Lena lost her powers due to bringing Mark, Mira's youngest son back to life since he accidentally ate wolfsbane, which can weaken an adult wolf. Since he was a young wolf, it was deathly for him. A witch wasn't supposed to bring people back to life with their powers. It was forbidden.

They all were in the woods now. The children were playing, while Mira and Lena were picking some fruits. They were so engaged in their conversation that they didn't know that the children got further into the woods, into the Blue Moon pack's territory. When Mira turned to see if the kids were closed by, she saw they weren't there and began to panic.

"Lena the kids are gone" she said to Lena in a panic. Lena turned to see the kids were gone. They both dropped what they were holding and ran further into the woods. They saw that the kids were surrounded by five big wolves. Mira turned into a wolf and ran to stand in front of the kids, Lena following behind.

"Please, don't hurt them. They didn't know they were in another pack territory." Mira said. The other wolves were shocked to see their Luna. Well, she did look like their Luna, but she had brown eyes. They couldn't smell her scent and they didn't see her mate mark.

"We won't hurt you, but you need to come with us, Luna" one of them said. Mira was shocked when they called her Luna.

"Luna? I'm not your Luna" Mira said confused. The other wolf hit the one that said that and said,

"Ignore him, please come with us"

"Sorry, we're not coming with you. If you let us go, we will never come into your territory again" Mira said. Lena looked at Mira talking to the wolves, she knew that they were in Blue Moon pack's territory. This was Mira's pack. She needs her to meet her mate.

"Mira, let's go with them. They may be able to help us. We cannot keep living in that cave. It also may be better for the kids." Lena said to Mira. Mira looked at Lena, who nodded. She turned back to the wolves.

"We will come with you" she signed.

"Great, if you can follow us" one of the wolf said. Mira told the pups that they will go with them. They all follow the wolves to their packhouse.

____________________________________
End of Chap.
Until next time, see you!!
Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)