𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑜 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡! - 05

(tw/cw: mentions of death, description of dinosaur corpse, character death, panic attack, gore, suicide attempt mention, depression? ) - sorry it's lot AHA but you shall see why >:)

As we discussed, we started making our way towards - well, the jungle..

As we was walking, the breeze made us shudder. "Oh.." Sammy shivered, as Yaz comforted her.

Suddenly, we heard a twig break and we all jumped back.

"Sorry, i stepped on a twig" Ben apologised, and i nodded - showing him he didn't have to apologise,  even if it scared everyone.

"Ugh, come on, man. You done gave me a heart attack! I should step on you." Kenji muttered.

I rolled my eyes, way to go over board.

"Darius, we sure we're still headed towards the park?" I asked, trying to clear the tension in the air. Clearly Brooklynn had different ideas, and decided once more to argue with Sammy.

"Well, we'd be sure if I still had my phone, because it has a GPS, a compass app, and is also a phone!" Brooklynn yelled, in Sammys face. I saw the terror in Sammy's eyes - she didn't deserve this. I dont believe she did steal the phone!

"Sammy didn't steal your phone! No one stole your phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone?" Yaz sighed, walking towards Sammy.

I saw Brooklyn roll her eyes, as she turned her attention to something  else - what to? I have no clue.

"You guys! You guys, you guys, you guys. Could you all yell at each other quieter, please?" Ben said, letting his superstitions get the better of him.

"My fellow campers, chill! What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously leadership material... I'll do this. And my first decree as leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Darius." Kenji blurted, making us all stop and turn our attention to Darius.

"Huh?"

"You got us out of camp alive. Plus, I can blame you if anybody gets eaten. Leadership" Kenji smiled, bumping Darius with his elbow.

"So, which way, Darius?" Kenji said, his arm leaning on his shoulder. I rolled my eyes,

"Kenji, none of us could possible know where we-" i started,

"I know where we are!" Darius exclaimed with excitement.

"We're by the Carnotaurus paddock! I thought this place looked familiar!" Darius explained.

"Am i an excellent leader or what?" Keji tried taking the credit, as i walked towards the fence. It was about 10 metres high -

"So you recognise the fence, the broken, chewed fence?" I asked, looking towards Kenji.

"That means... That means Toro is out here... with us. Now we have to deal with the Indominus and Toro." Ben hyperventilated, as i went to try help him calm down - i owed it him!

"Hold up. How do you know about Toro?" Darius spluttered, as we all laughed.

"Kenji told us, like the day after it happened" Yaz answered.

"In my defense, me saving you was super cool." Kenji smiled, causing us to laugh once more - this was nice.

"We know this enclosure is due north of the main park. So, if we keep going that way, we'll hit the visitors' center." Darius started, "We're sure to find Dave and Roxie, or someone else there in charge."

"Yes! Exactly what I was thinking, as leader, which I am. Follow me!" Kenji muttered, as we all sighed and followed.

"I don't think finding an adult is going to help. A terrifying, camouflaged dinosaur trashed our camp. No way they have a plan for that." Ben sighed, and i placed my hand once more on his shoulder - trying to reassure him, and myself, that we'd be okay.