We fell in love in October

It's been a couple months that the two women have spent seeing each other. They spend their off days together and when they're working, they spent their free time texting and FaceTiming each other. They couldn't handle a single minute apart.

Alex has been racking her brain on how to ask Piper to be her girlfriend. She has never been in this situation before. Nope, never had a girlfriend. Piper was the first woman who she wanted to spend every waking moment with and not be annoyed so she thinks that it's time to make it official. She sat in the cubicle of her office spinning around on her chair while looking up at the ceiling, thinking of ways that is perfect to ask Piper the question.

"YO VAUSE!" Nicky popped her head into the cubicle.

"Jesus fucking Christ Nicky don't fucking do that! You almost gave me a damn heart attack!" Alex said with a frown and her hand on her heart, shocked from her crazy haired friend's appearance.

"Hey relax man, what's got you so grumpy?" Nicky took a seat on Alex's desk. Of course, personal space? What is that?

"I'm thinking. Shut up." Alex replied while resuming her previous position of spinning around and looking up at the ceiling.

"Thinking about what? Maybe I can help." Nicky stated while looking through Alex's drawers knowing that the black haired woman keeps snacks somewhere in there.

"I'm thinking of how to ask Piper to be my girlfriend and please get the fuck out of my drawers." Alex pulled Nicky away from her desk.

"Hey! I just wanted a snack give me one!" Nicky explained moving her hands around.

Alex sighed and took out a mini bag of hot Cheetos, tossing it to her best friend. Nicky happily opened the bag and started munching.

"Well shit. You want to ask Piper to be your girlfriend? Fuck who would've thought Vause would want to get cuffed huh?" Nicky talked with her mouth full, making Alex cringe.

"Yeah me neither. But please don't talk to me while you're eating you're making me sick." Alex said while covering her eyes with her hand.

"Fuck you Vause, we literally lived together you would've been used to it by now. But seriously, you like this Piper enough to get with her?" Nicky asked without her mouth full this time.

"Yeah I really fucking like her Nic. She is an amazing person." Alex said smiling.

"Well what does she do? I haven't even met her Vause how am I supposed to know she's right for you?" Nicky is her best friend and she's a very protective one at that so Alex isn't really surprised that Nicky asked to meet with Piper.

"Well she's a kindergarten teacher. She likes kids. I'll ask her when she's free to meet with you and the rest. She's fun to talk to." Alex said while reaching for her phone to give Piper a text.

"Is she fun is bed too?" Nicky smirked while bouncing her eyebrows.

"Nicky, please i'm not talking about this with you." Alex rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Vause please!! Pretty please!" Nicky begged with her hands placed together. Jeez she really wanted to know.

Alex sighed. "Fine, she's amazing in bed. She gives the best head and I love fucking her okay? But I love talking to her too. She's smart and caring and kind. She feeds the strays and she helps the old woman next door with her mini garden every weekend." Alex said dreamily, damn she really likes this girl.

"Well it sounds to me that you more than like her. You looooove her." Nicky said drawing a heart with her fingers in the air. What a fucking dork.

"Love her?? Pshh nah i mean isn't it too early? We just met a couple months ago." Alex sitting up straighter, looks at Nicky worriedly.