It's Friday I'm in love

Alex and Piper has been talking non stop over the week and often having the good ol' phone sex. Now Friday came and both of them could not be more excited.

Alex made an effort to dress nicer to work because she will be meeting Piper right after and of course not to forget to bring her travel sized perfume to wash off the office smell before meeting the blonde.

"You look like you're gonna get some Vause, what's the occasion? Is that your nice pants?! Now i really gotta know."

"Nothing Nichols now get off my dick I gotta work."

"This must be Piper. It's Piper right? Are you going to fuck her later?"

"No! Nichols. I'm taking her out on a date."

"See! I knew something was up."

"Congratulations. Do you want a medal?"

"No, I want a turkey sandwich."

"Then by all means, proceed to get it yourself and leave me alone."

"Fine you grumpy pants. Call me when you're gonna go for lunch, I wanna get sushi." Nicky proceeds to walk away but not before smacking Alex upside the head.

"Ouch! Fucker."

Alex has never finished her job so fast and managed to get out of work an hour earlier. She used this time to drive back home and take an actual shower instead of just spraying on her perfume to mask the office smell. She chose a different outfit than what she wore before. Choosing a nice baby blue smart shirt and pressed black pants and not forgetting a nice pair of black leather loafers.

She took her keys and drove off to Piper's. While Piper on the other hand is going through a nervous breakdown trying to find a nice outfit for the date.

"Piper, you need to calm the fuck down or I'm going to give birth right here in your room." Polly warned Piper.

"Okay please don't."

"Now, did Alex say casual?"

"No."

"Smart?"

"No."

"Then what did she say?"

"She didn't say anything she just said she's picking me up and we're going to a nice place."

"You dumb bitch, that means smart."

"Oh."

"Here take this dress, it's red and it's sexy and your back will be exposed. You need to pair it with nice heels. This one. Your makeup is perfect. Did you shave?"

Piper looked at Polly weirdly.

"I said, Did. You. Shave?"

"Yes Polly, god...."

"Don't bring god into this, you're going to fornicate."

Alex arrived 5 minutes earlier and texted Piper to inform her that she is outside.

"Polly! Polly! she's outside."

"Okay you look like a million bucks you got this. Send me the deeds later on and tell me how it goes. I will babysit Gary the cactus while you're gone."

"Thanks Pol you're the best. Love you!"

"Love you too now go bitch!"

Piper made her way to Alex who was standing outside her car and of course made Alex's jaw drop.

"Wow. You look..... wow."

"Do I look okay?"

"Okay??? I can eat you right here right now." Alex purred and closed the gap between her and Piper to give her the best kiss ever.

"Mmm I can't stop kissing you." Alex breathed out.

"Well you have to because we're about 5 seconds from having sex right here."

"I'm not complaining."

"Of course you're not."

Alex smiled, she opened Piper's car door to help her in and proceeded to the driver's side.

"And they say chivalry is dead."

"Well it ain't. Only the best for m'lady."

"Oh and Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"You look ravishing tonight. It makes me wanna bend over."

"You better not start something right now."

"Why not?" Piper placed her hand on Alex's knee and slid it up towards the no no zone.

"Because I will certainly bend you over right here right now and punish you."

Piper gulped and proceeds to sit properly while Alex starts the car.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Alex searched for something at the back seat.

"Here." She pulled out the nicest bouquet of flowers that makes Piper's heart squeeze.

"Aww Alex you didn't have to." Piper pouted and pecked Alex's lips, her hand caressing the back of Alex's head.

"Well I wanted to, because we didn't see each other the whole week and this is to make up for it."

"Now you just earned extra points."

"Points? What for?" Alex asked, curious.

"For me to get on my knees and give you some extra lovin' tonight."

Alex cleared her throat and proceeded to drive.