Chapter 1: A Wyverian and their Felyne

It's the day of the UA entrance exams, a day where students are given the chance to enroll into one of Japan's top ranked schools in a two part exam, and be apart of their general studies, support courses and the extremely well known hero course.

In a dark illuminated room sat several figures. The room was illuminated by dozens of wall mounted screens that showed dozens of UA entrance exam takers as they face robots in a city setting.

Returning to the sitting figures, each figure sat in a chair either wearing a suit or their hero outfit. These figures were the UA staff and are currently watching the first year's practical portion of the UA entrance exams.

"Seems this year's batch of examinees may have a lot of potential, wouldn't you all say?"

A small white furred creature spoke. Was it a rat, a bear, a dog? Who knows. Just know that this finely dressed chimera with a cup of tea in paw is the UA principle himself, Nezu.

"I'd say so. All so young with dreams of becoming mighty heroes and heroines, mmm, just thinking of it makes my body feel excited."

A woman with long, spiky dark purple hair spoke. This woman appeared to look about someone in their early-thirties, and was one of the few viewers who wore their hero suits, and let's just say that her hero suit is very suggestive. Taking the more traditional appearance of a dominatrix, her suits color scheme consisted of whites, blacks with little bits of yellow and mahogany reds. This was Nemuri Kayama, known as the R-Rated Heroine: Midnight.

"For the love of, please Kayama restrict yourself these are just teenagers."

A broad muscular man with short spiked up gray hair spoke. He was one of the few viewers who wore a suit instead of their hero suit. Appearing to be late-twenties, early-thirties, he had a scar or two on his face and neck area and had two prominent canines that showed even with a closed mouth. This was Sekijiro Kan, also known as the Blood Hero: Vlad King.

"How about you Aizawa? Anybody fancy your interest?"

Nezu asked a man named Aizawa who unlike the others, didn't sit in a chair, but rather layed on the floor at the back of the room in a big, bright yellow sleeping bag. From what anyone could make out, he appeared to look around the same age as both Kayama and Kan. He had long black hair that would reach to the base of his neck. He wore a tired expression. This was Shota Aizawa, and the tired look will never go away because of his profession being an underground hero known as the Erasure Hero: Eraserhead.

"They all look to be just a bunch of brats."

"Really Aizawa? Is that all you have to say?"

After Aizawa made his claim, a face palm or two with a few head shakes follow along with him being asked if that's all he had to say.

"Yup."

That was all Aizawa could answer with.

The sound of a door being opened could be heard. The door opened illuminating the room further, revealing a rather tall and thin, almost skeleton, man with shriveled yellow blonde hair and sunken blue eyes wearing a suit. It was Toshinori Yagi, also the famously known, while being unknown, as the current number one hero, All Might.

"Ah, All Might, glad you could make it my friend."

Nezu spoke.

"Sorry for being late, traffic was kinda slow today."

"No worries my friend. Why don't you join us? We're just watching this year's batch of examinees take their practical exam."

"Sounds fine by me."