𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘫𝘢𝘹

Before the story begins, I want to give a huge thank you to @Its_yaboiichildeee for being such a fun person to collaborate with! He is a very talented writer and I urge you to check out her stories! Anyways, without any further delay, enjoy!

Zhongli wobbled upon a seemingly unsturdy stool, reaching over to attach a streamer to the wooden wall. Upon hanging the ornament on the wall, he climbed down the support stool to haze at his preparations in all their glory. "Phew...all this hard work is deserving of a small drink..im quenched..." Zhongli sighed in accomplishment.

"Good job Mr. Zhongli! I was afraid you were going to fall a couple of times but I'm glad you didn't!" Hu Tao said. 

 "Thank you for the concern, Hu Tao. That's very sweet of you." He said, filling up a cup of water before guzzling it down. 

 He turned to see Xiangling, Xiao, and Gouba all making food. "Oh? What are you guys making?" He asked. "Calla Lilly sea food soup." Xiao responded calmly. "Mr. Tartaglia mentioned it being his favorite dish so we decided to make it!" Xiangling smiled. 

 Zhongli smiled. He wanted this to be Childe's most special day. Ningguang walked in with Beidou. Ningguang was hiding something behind her. "We brought Childe a gift. I know for sure he's going to love it." She said, before stepping aside to show Teucer.  "Hi Mr. Zhongli!" The small boy ran straight into Zhongli's arms, giving him a hug.

"Why hello Teucer! My! Look how much you've grown!" Zhongli exclaimed in a unusually chipper voice. Teucer fit live a glove natrually in Zhongli's arms. And while Zhongli had no custody over the kid, he was like a second father to Tuecer. Zhongli quickly spun his attention back to the two distinguished ladies ,a grateful smile following.  "You two have really outdone yourselves, I'm confident that Childe will be more than thankful for your efforts!" 

The lady with the ash Grey hair simply nodded in amends. Meanwhile, the roudier woman standing opposite to her began to roar with livley laughter. "Agh don't mention it! Just be sure to treat us to some of that famous Ousmanthis wine later! Why it's only fair ain't it?" Beidou shouted ,filling the room with an unmatched atmosphere of joy and fun for all to enjoy. 

"Of course, Beidou." Zhongli said. He walked over to the oven and smiled. The cake was ready. He grabbed the oven mitts from the counter and slid them on his hands. He walked over to the oven and carefully opened the door. He pulled out the tray and took out the pan. He set the pan down on a wooden plaque. He pulled the mitts off below turning to Teucer. "Once the cake is done cooling, would you like to help me decorate it?" He asked. "Yes please!" Teucer said. Ningguang and Beidou went to the living room with Hu Tao to help finish setting up the games and activities.                                                                                                                                                         

 In the meantime, Zhongli and Teucer went along and talked about a pattern to do. "Big brother likes to make toys! Maybe we should put a Mr. Cyclopes on the cake!" Teucer suggested. "That sounds like a wonderful idea Teucer. Let me get the frosting out, and we can start." Zhongli said. 

 He pulled out a child's apron from when he babysat Qiqi and gave it to Teucer. He put his on and tied his hair back. He and Teucer started to decorate the cake. It was turning out very well with Teucer getting some frosting on his face or hands. Once the two finished icing the enticing cake, Zhongli finally took Tuecers dissary into notice. 

"Teucer ,you've made quite the mess there mister! Go get yourself cleaned up now! We wouldn't want big brother to see you all messy on his birthday party would he?" "Oh..your right Mr.Zhongli! I'll be right back okay! " Teucer realized, running off to find a sink to wash his face and hands in.