𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬

Thank you to @Its_yaboiichildeee for the request! __________________________________________

Childe sighed, walking into the Third Round Knockout exhausted. He sat his achy legs down on a randomly selected seat for the first time in merely weeks. He had been visiting his younger brother Teucer in Shneznya for some time, and had just returned to Liyue . And while it was nice for him to be home, even if it were just for some time, he still dearly missed his friend Zhongli.

-Cough-

"Ugh...I'm so damn tired, and this headache I've been enduring is unbearable! I'll have to ask to stop by the traveler's teapot for some rest soon." Childe resided with his thoughts, his pounding head resenting every thought he entertained. "Fuck...I hate this ." Childe muttered under his breath. He buried his face in his hands as he complained about the unfortunate circumstances.

"Hmm..What's the matter?" Childe heard a deep voice sounding concerned next to him. 

He sat up, removing his face from his tired hands. He found a worried looking Zhongli sitting across the table from him with a cup of tea resting in his gloved hands.

"Oh! Mr.Zhongli I didn't see you there! Please excuse my vulgar language. It's just that I haven't been feeling physically all too well these past few days. " He explained, apologizing at the same time.

"Oh...Is that so? Well, we mustn't have such a  burden be carried on your shoulders. " Zhongli stated, crossing his arms accordingly. "Hm...I shall propose to you my thoughts." He added.

"Ugh..What do you mean?" Childe asked, confused as to what he meant.

"Well, I should bring you to my house so that you have a place to rest, since you don't have a place of your own. Normally i'd send you off to the Traveler's teapot, but as it stands Xiao is currently visiting it as we speak. " Zhongli told Childe, educating him on his reasoning.

"Y-your house?! It's fine really! I'll be able to take care of myself just fine!" Childe tried presuading Zhongli, hoping to not be to much of a bother.

"Nonsense. You've fallen ill. Therefore you need the assistance of another. One cannot heal themselves without the supportive action of others to aid one's recovery. " Zhongli insisted, sounding as intellectual as ever.

"I guess there's no point in fighting it...But what would I do at your house anyways? I wouldn't want to filthy your home! That'd be impolite of me. To spread my ill-being upon my sensei's humble abode and risk his health, I could never forgive myself. " Childe argued in return.

"Do not worry about me, for my health is not what you should be concerned about at this time, but yours much rather." Zhongli said, sealing the argument into a neat little bow.