~ i n t r o ~

Started: September 4, 2022

__________________________________________________

Dedication:

To all the writers and creators who inspire me everyday with their creativity and imagination. This one's for you. Keep creating! ❤️

__________________________________________________

{ s u m m a r y }

❝No one, no matter how great, can know of their own Destiny...❞

As the war against Voldemort rages, an unexpected rebellion brews amidst the crowds.

For the first time since the time of Merlin, legends of a magical being are spreading across the Wizarding and Muggle worlds, sending into peril the very Statute of Secrecy that has allowed the Wizarding kind to live in freedom.

Some call them a saviour, others call them a dangerous untamable force. But all agree on one thing: Darkness itself bends to their will.

And nothing dark is ever good, right?

Alas, there is no answer in sight. Harry Potter is nowhere to be found. Hogwarts has been overrun by Death Eaters. The Order of the Phoenix is in hiding. The Ministry is in shambles. And Lord Voldemort is breathing fear into every aspect of life.

In the eye of the storm stands Margaret Xenakis. Meticulously planning aspects of the future could have never prepared her for the bloodshed of war.

When a legendary magical society offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance, Margaret realises that the Wizarding World outside Hogwarts is much more complex than she had expected. With her own life at stake, she must make her stand for the greater good before it's too late. No matter how unprepared or unworthy she feels.

It is up to her, and only her, to minimise the damage of the crossfire.

Sounds like a lot? Add Death, Darkness and Doom to the mix.

Talk about absolutely unhinged luck...

{ c a s t }

Colin Morgan as Merlin

Adelaide Kane as Morgana