Chapter 18

AN: Two more chapters - not including this one - until the end of season 2😳

Five paced the alley angrily and Luther had his head in his hands, "Now what?"

Five stuck his arms out and looked at the big man, "Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with God." He exclaimed.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked dumbfounded.

"Screw them both. They should have been here." He said, he had a sudden outburst and kicked a box beside the dumpster. Kali raised her brows and gave him a look, she had accepted that they were gonna die days ago.

"What about Diego? He's quite a responsible young man, no?" Luther questioned. "Something must have happened to them."

"Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse." Five yelled.

That hurt. That really hurt. Kali looked at Five expecting him to look back at her and say, 'Not you.' or 'Never you.' But he never did.

"Five! Come on." Luther warned, seeing Kali's hurt look.

"You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for themselves now. How 'bout that?" Five announced and walked into the building.

Klaus whimpered, "Did Five just get meaner?"

"Klaus, go check on Allison, okay? Make sure she's okay. Find the others and we'll meet back here. Kali and I will handle Five." Luther instructed. "Come on, Kali."

Kali lifted a finger to say, 'Just a minute.' and Luther ran off after Five. Kali and Klaus got up and Kali made sure to do the opposite. "And you, you have had your possession privileges revoked," Klaus told the pile of vomit.

"I regret nothing." Kali heard the voice say, maybe it was Ben...

Klaus began walking away, "Stay out of me!"

"I regret nothing!" Presumably, Ben repeated.

"Back off!"

Klaus turned the corner and Kali finally brought herself to look at the pile of vomit, she pursed her lips and scanned it quickly.

"Can you see me?" Ben asked in disbelief.

She turned her head away slightly, not wanting to look at the puke any longer, and shook her head.

"But you can hear me?" Ben clarified. Kali nodded. "How?"

"I... don't know." She muttered.

"Okay... well, I have to go follow Klaus and make sure he doesn't get hit by a car or something. But we can talk later, okay, Kal?"

"Okay." She waited a few moments, not sure if he was gone or not. "I love you." She whispered sadly.

"I love you too, sis." She heard him whisper back. She smiled sadly and walked back into the building. She ran up the multiple flights of stairs and opened the door to see Luther banging on the bathroom door, yelling Five's name.

Luther caught sight of her and moved to the side, she tilted her head and slowly walked up to it. She raised her fist and knocked gently on the door, it quickly swung open, showing Five, "Get in." He said quickly. She walked in and he slammed the door shut. "We killed all those people for no reason!" He exclaimed, pacing the room. "All because our brain-dead siblings, can't follow a simple deadline! How hard is it, to meet your siblings so that you can go home?"

She shrugged lightly, not sure how to answer him. He suddenly spun around to face her, "Can I kiss you?"

The heavy sound of Luther's feet quickly moved away from the door and into the living room.