Drew McIntyre

I wanted to try a different way of writing these chapters in this story. BTW This chapter is for MARYJANELEAHOLLAND46
(The main character's name is Haley)

Haley was in the ring waiting for her match to start. She was going to have a match against Ronda Rousey before she felt an hard elbow to the back of the head. It was Roman Reigns. Haley got up and got super punched in the face and continued his beat down. Why the hell was he attacking her?! After a little bit Drew's theme started and he ran into the ring pulling Roman off of her and Harley when to the corner. She had blood coming out of her nose.  Roman and Drew brawled for a solid 2 minutes until Roman when to spear Drew but he launched Roman through the air.

Officials managed to get Roman backstage while Drew helped you up and took you to his locker room and gave you a towel to clean the blood

Officials managed to get Roman backstage while Drew helped you up and took you to his locker room and gave you a towel to clean the blood. Haley was kinda nervous. You and Drew didn't talk all that much however you weirdly felt safe around Drew. Drew gave a small chuckle and asked "So what did you do to piss off Roman?" "I'm not sure. If anything I should have beaten him up. I heard him talking shit and me and my friends." "Well looks like I'm going to have to hit him a little harder next time." Drew said giving Haley a side hug. "Ha let me know if you want someone at ring side." "Oh trust me I will."