Dean Ambrose

You and the Shield got to the arena early and y'all were getting bored just sitting on your phones. "Hey guys y'all want to play hide and seek." You boyfriend Dean jumped up. "Hell yeah let's play." "Ok Dean count, the rest of us hide." Dean started the count and you, Seth and Roman ran. They hid backstage as you ran and hid  under the ring.

About 5 min passed before you heard Dean. He had found Roman and Seth and now he just needed you. "I know where she is.... UNDER THE TABLE!"

"Ahh! No Dean!" Seth said picking the table back up

"Ahh! No Dean!" Seth said picking the table back up. "Shit guys I'm running out of ideas. Maybe in the crowd. He looked around the chairs, nothing. You stayed quiet as Dean circled the ring. "Is she under here?" Dean asked looking under the ring. You had moved be hind some tables so he didn't see you. "No. Where the fuck is she." A minute went by as you where still laying under the ring. You felt a hand grabbing your ankle and Dean dragged you out you jokingly ran in to the ring you'll never take me alive. You fell down square in the ring. Turns out Dean had tied your laces together before dragging you out. As you got up Dean slid in and gave you a hug. (Your Roman)

"I win!" Dean said

"I win!" Dean said. "This time babe." You said "This time."

A/n: Hey so I thought I would do a cute little chapter for y'all. I'm still down for doing request but try to keep it cute and calmer. I've had a few people request Smut chapters and I'm not comfortable doing Smut. Other than that I'm willing to do anyone y'all want (with a few exceptions). Have fun and I love you guys. <3