14

"Happy birthday, Asycky! "

Fuuh.

The flame on the candle went off.

Asycky looked at the blackforest cake, and the candle that was shaped to sixteen.

"This cake looks delicious. "

"You always think about food, Aniyou. Let's wish for the best to Asycky!"

Clappings erupted inside of the family room, her parents, her best friends, Aniyou and Fibonathan's expression looked delighted and happy.

Though, the birthday girl only stared at the black forest cake with no expression.

"Asycky, are you okay?"

Her mother said worriedly after the Clappings ended.

Asycky smiled.

"I am okay, mother."

She is not.

Asycky who had turned sixteen, has not yet gained any attribute.

————————————

In the midnight.

Aniyou and Fibonathan decided to have a sleep party in Asycky's room.

The two of them had been there for her since when they are a kid, those two of her friends had gained their attribute on the age of twelve, which made Asycky a little jealous yet happy for them.

"Can you tell me details of your attribute? I think I've never asked that. "

Asycky asked while fixing her blanket.

Aniyou, raised her hand and whispered loudly.

"Me! Be my first guest!"

She laid beside Asycky and pulled the blanket.

"My atributte, it can prolong anything for more than twenty years! Awesome right?"

"It is amazing, but I haven't saw you done it?"

"It takes a lot of energy to prolong them, I can faint!"

Fibonathan who was sitting on Asycky's chair then took a turn.

"my attribute can be used to attach or enter people's bodies like parasites."

"How scary!"

Aniyou nearly shouted if Asycky didn't send a side glare to her.

"Is this has something to do with your ... Attribute?"

"I still haven't got any. "

Asycky mumbled quietly.

"Maybe, in the future ... You'll get Them. "

"Hm, I hope so."

Discrimination.

Asycky had witnessed discrimination when she entered school.

Those who had cool attributes, that are associated with fire, water, wind, and other unique things, they are all amazing.

In the class, they would talk each other, gossiping, making a ruckus like any other ordinary students, or there would be people that are quiet like her.

The quiet ones, or those who mind their own business. They are considered normal on each classes in the school, people would just ignore them and see them as their own ... Kind.

Only those who had attributes will have that special treatment.

there she is, lonely Asycky. sitting on a desk with eyes that are judging her.