7

Wooo!

1.000 viewers and 100 votes! Congratulations to me!!! Yay!

I was sick and in the morning I sprained my right foot, when I opened my phone and then BOOM! 1.000 VIEWERS! SURPRISE!

Well, not really 1.000, but just seeing the number makes me happy!

Words could not describe me how happy I am! Kukukuku, thank you all for the votes and views! Your support means very much to me!

Now enjoy the chapter~!

——————

Grumble. Grumble.

The dark cloudy sky roared, drips of rain started to pour down to the earth.

ouside of the Capital city of Roan, the forest.

a figure is laying down on the green grass, the drips of water from the sky landed on the pale man's face, slowly, his eyes started to flutter open.

He felt his five sense starting to work again.

The leaves fluttering, the grumbling sound of the clouds, the movement of the moving grass...

And the screamings of the ancient powers.

- Is this where the battle between the Mogoru empire and the Whipper kingdom?

- Ah! We should help them Cale!

- I want to roast them up with my thunder again! Hahahaha! The previous feeling when you freely used my powers felt refreshing!

- let's find something to eat first... I am hungry...

- Hey! I want you to use my XXXX Sky eating water to XXXX them away!

"...urkh. "

Cale got up from the ground.

'Ah, it seems like my hair is still dyed black. '

he checked his spatial pocket and found his stuffs are still there.
Sighing in relief, he stood up.

Now, is when the Whipper kingdom and the Mogoru Empire war is happening, the other Cale's friends are currently in the Whipper kingdom fighting.

Cale just needed to wait until the Everlasting Moment could find the gap to escape from this world..

Cale squinted his eyes.

He could trust this girl, just a little.

Then suddenly—

"...!"

Cough!

Cale puts his right palm to his mouth.

Cough. Cough.

He finds a tree to stand as he coughed heavily. Blood started to seep from his fingers... Slowly, fresh colored red started to drip to the ground like rain.

"Huff.... "

His breathing stuttered as his chest felt like burning, seemingly trying very hard to take every breath. His body was twisting as if he could not handle it. Cale crouched down and puts his other hand to his chest.

"Haaaa....."

- Cale! I'm sorry!

The Everlasting Moment cried.

- your organs blew up when I put all of my concetration to the flow of time–! I forgot to activate my passive! When I realized this I quickly rewinded the time before they blew up—