10

09:56 PM

1/9/23 EDITED

Enjoy Cale singing while brutally torturing the White Star!

——————————————

Splash.

Blood is splattered on the ground.

The White Star screamed as he lost another arm.

"You b#st#rd! you crazy b#st#rd!"

He could see with eyes that were not blinded by Fibonathan, a weapon like a cleaver that had cut off his right leg and hand, he tried to crawl away from the madman but he was pulled back into the deep forest.

He was thrown into a tree violently and he let out a lot of blood clots, the dashing White Star was like a guinea pig being played around by a mad scientist.

"I've heard a song that's popular in my world."

"...Huff...Huff."

Cale played with his dagger, twirling them around like a toy.

"What was it like? ah yes."

He stopped playing with his weapon and smiled broadly at him.

"𝅘𝅥𝅮~Oh I could throw you in the lake~𝅘𝅥𝅮"

"Stop it."

White Star whispered.

"𝅘𝅥𝅮~Or feed you poisoned birthday cake~𝅘𝅥𝅮"

The dagger sliced into his stomach, opening all the insides wide. the White Star screamed once more.

"I won't deny--"

He smashed his ribs and took out all the contents of his small intestine with a big smile, White Star could feel that he was about to faint in the near future.

"I'm gonna miss you when you're gone."

His vision is revealing black dots.

"Oh, I could bury you alive, But you might crawl out with a knife! And kill me when I'm sleeping~ that's why!"

He whispered sweetly.

"Rewind."

All the wounds and bleeding in his body healed, White Star widened his eyes horrified.

"𝅘𝅥𝅮~I can't decide

Whether you should live or die~?"

-----

Human! There are traces of blood! That scary man and the white Star might be here!

Raon said with telepathy to Cale and flew right next to him, using invisibility.

"Cale-nya, I heard from Rosalyn Noona that you coughed up blood again. "

"Careless Cale-nya! "

On and Hong softly hit his chest.

"Witira-nim, " Cale brushed the two cat children on his arms, "You said that there are two humans, fighting each other... underwater? "

Witira's gorgeous face looked perplexed as she nodded solemnly.

"They are destroying the habitats of the sea, there are no victims, but as a future whale queen, I could not let that two aside. "

"Of Course, Witira-nim. both of them must be stopped. "