Chapter 2 : Project

Chapter 2 : Project

Jessica's POV

I woke the next morning and did my normal morning things. I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of short shorts and a Hollister shirt. I went to the bathroom to put on a dab of makeup. I went downstairs to eat ceral knowing my mom was already at work.

I looked at the clock it was 7:45 I decided to head to school. I went into my mustang and looked in the mirror. I took off the fake glasses to show the real me to everyone. I might be a good girl, but I know fashion.

Turned up the music to hear Justin Bieber on 99.7. I decided to sing along since his songs were catchy.

"Show you off. Tonight I'm gonna show you off. What you got a billion girls that never bought. Eh. Eh. Eh. We gonna party like its thirty twelve tonight. I'm gonna show you all the finer things tonight, so just don't forget about the world be young tonight. I'm coming for ya. I'm coming for ya......"

I see the school when I turned the corner. I parked my car and headed to the front door of the school.

A random guy came up to me and said,"Your mustang looks amazing not as much as you." I laughed.

"Cheesy line. Don't cha think?" I replied with a smirk.

He left and I bumped into someone. I couldn't tell who it was. He turned around. Fuck. It was Marcus.

He smiled and said,"You can't stop touching me can you?"

"Touching you is the last thing I would want to do." I said with a straight face.

"You admired it you would touch me," Marcus smirked.

"Fuck off. Go flirt with someone who would actually go on a date with you."

I walked away and see Maria by my locker. I wonder why she's there. I came up and she smiled.

"Hey Maria. What's up?" I said kind of worried.

"Nothing I wanted to see if you will go to the mall with me after school."

"Sure."

"Jessica you look different where's your glasses?"

"Finally someone noticed. Those were fake, I didn't feel like wearing them today."

"Short shorts and hollister shirt? Lady I'm buying you better brand clothes. Those are cute though"

"Haha we can go shopping at the mall"

We said bye and I walked to history class and took a seat where I sat yesterday. Soon Marcus walked in and out of all empty seats he sat next to me.

"Why hello gorgeous"

"Haha just because I'm not wearing glasses"

"Wait...Jessica?"

"Yeah. I thought you recognized me when I bumped you in the hall."

"I thought you were someone else."

"The things you said seem to be things you would say to me."

"Haha don't feel special."

We stop talking and the teacher began class. He announced that we will be doing a history project with the person sitting next to us. I sighed. Marcus my partner? God. What did I do wrong? This is karma right here.

Hopefully I can just get this project over with it. Ugh...after the mall maybe I can change up my nerdy/pretty look. Go for Girly look well not too girly.

Author's Note :

Sorry this chapter is short and I'll focus on adding new chapters soon. Hopefully this book turns out good, to be honest I don't know how the book will turn out. Give me tips and pointers by message. Thank you for reading.

Dedication : xMirandaxSwagx

This hasn't happened to you sister, but you know the person who happened to kind of relate to the story. I miss her and I know you do too. Don't think about her too much. I'm pretty sure she's watching you.

-Judy_BabyLove