Chapter 1 : First Day of a New School

Jessica's POV

In the morning, my alarm clock went off, it was 7:00 AM , I decided to get ready. I went to brush my teeth, then I took off my clothes, and got in the shower. After the short shower to wake me up, I dried off and went to my closet. Did I mention I had a huge closet? I went to get the perfect outfit for a good impression. I decided to wear my jeans and V neck. I put on my vans and got my bag. I went downstairs to eat lunch.

My mom was a great cook, she would cook all my favorite stuffs every night. This morning she made waffles. When I was done, my mom went to get ready for walk, while I went to my mustang. My mustang is yellow and black, yellow stands out, so I picked the color. I was starting a new school with new people and new glasses.

Turned on the radio to 94.9.

I finally reached school and went to the front office.

Hi, I'm a new student named Jessica Evans.

Hello . Welcome to East High School ! Hope you enjoy being a junior here.

Thanks. Can I get my scedule?

Of course. Here you go.

Thank you. Bye

Byee

I went to my locker, when someone came up to me. He was cute and really really hot.

He actually gave me a slight push to get out of his way. I was just standing there like really, your so nice. I guess I was thinking out loud because he turned around.

Thinking about me, will get you crazy babe.

Haha you wish. I wouldn't dream of you ever in my life. Just keep walking.

You must be new. I never seen you before and you wouldn't give me this attitude if you weren't.

I am new, but...wait...what? I wouldn't give you attitude if I knew you?

Yes, you wouldn't. I'm the quarterback of this school.

Bravo ! You must be better playing than talking shit.

Haha see you around babe.

Don't call me babe because I ain't you babe bro. Get a life and deal with it.

Don't act like that, well gotta run bye.

Man is that guy full of himself. God dam..I went to my locker and put some of my stuff in it. I headed to my first period which was History. I entered the class and took a seat in the back corner. The teacher notice I was new and announced it to everyone.

Class this is our new student, her name is Jessica Evans. Hopefully some of you can show her around school and get ot know her. Jessica mind if you stand up and introduce yourself?

I stood up and said, "My name is Jessica Evans, I'm 16, and I'm in your class. That enough information?"

Thank you Ms. Evans . I'm your teacher Mr. Corbal .

Your welcome and okay nice to meet you.

I sat down and took out my notebook, he began class. Two really hot guys entered and were late. I notice one of them looked familiar. It was the guy in the hall. Shit ! Mr. Corbal told one them to sit in the empty seat next to me or in the front. The guy from the hall headed my way and notices me. He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

Why hello Ms. Evans.

Oh shut up. Hey wait I never got your name.

My name is Marcus.

He sounds gay, I wonder if he's gay. It would be nice to have a gay friend for a change, but not this guy.

Why hello Marcus . I said mocking his voice.

Haha funny.

The rest of class we were quiet and doing our work. This subject was easy because I learned it in my last school before I transferred. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. My teacher looked at me. Oh fuck

Ms. Evans, phone off please.

Sorry Mr. Corbal, I think I just forgot to turn it off.

He looks away. Phew that was close. I looked at the text.

"How's East High? Omg we need to hang out, been a while since you moved."

I texted back ,"Don't worry I didn't move far, so we can go to the mall on Saturday or something."

She replies , "This Saturday. Sounds cool . Bye"

I turned off my phone and went back to my work. Soon the bell rang. I went to all the periods up to lunch. I met a new friend named Maria. She's a nice mexican and white girl , who seems kind of popular.

JESSICA ! Over here.

I look over and see Maria waving at me. I made my way through the crowd and sat next to her.

This is my friend, Samantha. She pointed to a pretty brunette.

Nice to meet you Samantha.

And this is my friend, Lila. She pointed to a girl who looked like she did weed or something.

Nice to meet you Lila.

I see Lila and Samantha smiling like they like me. Good. I need more friends since I lost a lot of friends ever since I moved. I was happy , I smiled back.

God I saw Marcus and the football team coming our way. Probably because Maria is pretty well known here.

He looked at me and smirked. He sat right next to me.

How's my babe doing ?

Wait hold up. I'm not you babe. I was doing fine til you showed up.

Stop denying you love for me.

The love that doesn't exist ?

Your sassy , I like that.

Your stupid and immature, I dislike that.

You know you want me.

You know you need a breathe mint.

He just laughed and followed his team mates to a different table, there was cheerleaders there. Obiviously I am going to change my look to fit in.

Author's Note :

I honestly think the first chapter of the book came out good. Hope you do too. Comment and vote. Thanks for the support.

Dedication : xSophiaxSwagx

You inspired me to right this and thanks. Your like my sister, but really just a good friend. Hopefully we can hangout more. Your funny and nice. Love ya lots. .