Chapter Three- Of Mates and Moms

Wow Werewolf #55 I cannot believe it! Thank you all so much for the reads, comments, votes and for fanning me, it means a lot!

 WARNING: The beginning contains a bit of....sexual content (just a tiny amount, nothing bad lol)

 VOTE

 COMMENT

 FAN ;D

This chapter is currently unedited!

I hope you enjoy :D

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer's POV

I found myself in some sort of forest, the trees standing like giants around me, feeling myself being drawn deeper in the woods. Following the notion I crept forward, my small frame soaked in the nature around me, the bright sunlight warmed my partially cold body.

 I heard the distinct sound of a waterfall in the background.

 How was that possible?

I traveled towards the rumbling noise, and I came to a small lake connected to a large waterfall. That is when I seen him. He emerged from the under the water, and began trekking in my direction a smirk playing upon his smug face.

His beautiful green hazel eyes pierced mine as he walked closer to me, his torso glistening with clear water drops. I watched as they trailed off of his body and onto the luscious green grass beneath him. My heart raced rapidly as if it was about to escape from my chest, my eyes quickly darted back up to his.

"Hello," he gave me a dazzling smile that made my insides melt like butter.

"Hel... hello." nervously I stuttered back.

He reached out and pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear, I felt sparks roam down my body as his hand brushed my cheek. I slightly bit my bottom lip, I wanted nothing more than press my body against his and kiss his delectable lips.

His eyes swirled in to a golden state; he pulled me close to his well-built physique, his muscles rippled against me. His embrace made me feel safe, it made me feel wanted, it made me feel loved.

Loved?

I was cut short by that thought, I didn't know this man and he didn't know me, why was I having these foreign feelings for him coursing through me? They were strong, unbreakable, although I didn't seem to want to break them.

His head lowered to my ear, "You are so beautiful."