Chapter Six- Revenge Will Come

Wow, werewolf #16? Not bad, not at all! I am so excited about it lol!

Thank you all so much!

Chapter currently unedited!

I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. This one has Jackson's POV!

This chapter is dedicated to my wattpad best friend Maddy! AKA roselovebelieve! She convinced me to write a werewolf story!

RECAP:

"Spencer I would never hurt you, you are my mate! I know you felt it when we kissed! We were made for each other, to hurt you would hurt me." I bit my bottom lip, I did feel connected to him.

He misunderstood my hesitation for surrender and took another step forward. I threw one of my heels straight at his face, at the last second he caught it and crushed it in his hand. It blew away as dust, mostly, when he dropped it to the ground.

"Hey! These are my favorite, and only, pair of heels!" I shouted stomping my foot, he broke my shoe!

"What is it with women and throwing things at my face!" Xander boomed, I take it he was a fan of his pretty face . . . it truly was pretty.

"Probably because you deserve it!" his mother and I shot back at the same time.

We both looked at each other, she gave me a warm smile, and laughed at Xander's upset face. I couldn't help but to smile back, perhaps I was wrong, maybe they were nice . . . werewolves after all?

Are there even nice werewolves?

"Look Spencer, what my son is trying to say is that we are not going to kill you. I don't even know where you got that foolish idea, honey! How can you make me any grand-pups if you are dead? You can't, silly!" she flipped her hair off her shoulder while she chortled.

"Grand-pups? I am not having pups!" what was with these people!

"No, no, no not actual puppies! They will be babies, we just call them pups because we are werewolves," she laughed louder, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"I think I will stick with babies thanks, pups sound a little too weird for me," I replied without thinking of the implications of my words.

Xander's face lit up, "Really? Does that mean you accept being my mate?"

Oh heck, what am I getting myself into . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------