9 | Today is my engagement!!

Refered song : Lae dooba

Author

The day dawned crisp and clear. The sun poured through the window. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations.

The light of dawn seeped into her room. There was a pearly glow in the sky. The first rays of sunlight lit up her room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity.

The sun rays fell on her face from the giant window beside her bed. The cool and soothing breeze made naira's hair lightly messy and birds chirped, seeming happy.

Her sleep broke when her hairs were all over her face and she groaned getting up from the bed. She freshened up and moved downstairs wearing a simple white outfit.

Naira went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. She came to the hall and got confused seeing all the decorations. She didn't find any family members in the hall but only saw the workers and decorators.

Shrugging she thought to move to the lawn in hope of finding her gang but to her disappointment there was no one. She then moved to the terrace and saw the youngsters sitting there enjoying their breakfast.

••••

••••

• Naira •

" Good morning guys " I wished everyone and sat between Veer and Aryan.

" Morning little monkey" Aryan wished and I slapped his shoulder. "Ouch, it hurts " he whined but I shrugged.

" BhoWww "

" Aaahhh " I screamed.

I turned around and saw Avni and Vivian laughing at my situation.

Bitches!!

I stood on the couch and threw a pillow on them which they dodged easily. Soon we started a pillow fight.

" What the hell is going on ? " A loud and deep voice erupted and fell from the couch landing on the ground.

I whined at the stinging pain as I fell down. Anvi and Vivian helped me get up. Kartik came forward and checked for any injuries.

" Are you fine ? " He asked. Concern laced in his voice.