Syco Industries Heir

Well, let me see.

My name, is Caitlin Anne Brooks. I'm sixteen and two week's, I know, i'm newly sixteen, apparently turning sixteen is supposed to be BIG and you're meant to invite all your friends, family friend's and family member's.

But no, that's not what happened. My mum, my little brother and sister were on holiday so it was just my dad and I. Instead of sitting around like I normally do on the holiday's, I went to the movie's with a few friend's, since apparently everyone else was to busy to come also.

When I got home, my dad and I went to a Chinese take out shop, Kevin's Place, and ate dinner, talking and laughing, friendly banter and telling each other what's going on. We don't speak that much, because he's either at work or i'm locked up in my room.

I am what, shorter than everyone in year eleven? Mostly because I am a year  (or more) younger than everyone. So, it's okay, I still got some growing up to do. 

My personality on the other hand, is serious, but I can be a complete four year old at time's. I'm shy, I like wearing long sleeves because I feel more comfortable with them, I don't wear anything else beside's sweat pant's, jean's or pyjama short's.

I don't care about my look's, or the 'what's in' right now. All I care about is surviving school and then go travelling around the world, preferable with someone I find as a best friend.

I like reading, I love writing, and i'm a music-holic. I like anything, I just hate most fan bases. They alway's bag and sent hate to each other, I just don't understand why.

It's like, why can't they get along? They don't like the same artist, so what? Well, I can find something in common with both of the fan bases, they obviously love breathing.

And eating, and drinking. OH, and thinking.

Let's see, I was born in Australia, my dad was born in England, my mum was born in Melbourne Australia, I was too. My little brother and sister were born in Sydney, which is different, but oh well.

Now, here's what everyone's wanting.

How something so weird, so out there, to happen and change my life drastically, right?

Well, let me see.

I guess it all started with me being thirsty, and wanting a cup of tea. So, I had exited my room (after living in it for two whole day's) and walking into the kitchen, and started to make a cup of tea.

But then I heard someone talking so I went to go and investigate who was in the lounge room since everyone else was either working or at a sleep over. I walked in, walked straight out and locked myself in my room...  Since I was in only a pair of pyjama short's and a old shirt.

Well, instead of me just telling you everything, right here, right now. I'll tell you soon.

But you know what? 

I never expected my life would change, all because I wanted a cup of tea... I blame my British blood line.