Short Explanations and Preparations

New chapter out.

This chapter sounded a lot better in my head.

Also, most likely shorter than my other chapters

Enjoy!

Siiiip

"Man, this is some good tea Miss Lisa." (M/N) complimented as he, Lumine, Aether, and Paimon drank the tea that Lisa had made for them.

"Thank you cutie, but you can call me Lisa." The Librarian smiled.

"Only if you call me (M/N)" The Toa of Life replied. "Being called cutie makes me feel weird and wary of you."

"Awww" Lisa pouted. "But it's fun."

"Lisa just drop it."

Jean deadpanned, the soothing aroma of the tea helping to calm her down after what she just learned about their dear Calvary Captain.

...Speaking of which.

She turned to looked at a completely bandaged Kaeya who was somehow drinking his cup of tea despite being wrapped up like a mummy after the beating the three women gave him.

(And somehow his eyepatch and a lock of his hair was the only thing that could tell you that was him)

Finding out that he was a descendent from Kheanri'ah was one thing, learning that his biological father 'abandoned' him in Mondstadt to spy on them for the glory of their ruined homeland might have set them off.

Which was actually not surprising, considering they trusted Kaeya deeply and this unexpected surprise left them reeling.

...And with the stress of Stormterror and the Fatui...they snapped and unintentionally let out all of their frustration on the poor guy since he was the only target for them.

"Okay, but I'm not picking it up."

...Splash!

"Ouch!"

Lisa yelled in pain of having the hot liquid splashed onto her face.

"Enough with the innuendos Lisa." Jean deadpanned. "We have more pressing matters to attend to."

"For example..."

Jean turned to (M/N): "How did you know that Kaeya is a descendent of Khaenri'ah?"

"That's right!" Amber piped up. "You knew instantly that he was a Khaenrian. How?"

"...What I'm about to tell you is strictly confidential and I will not be HAPPY if you tell anyone without my permission."

(M/N) coolly said, startling everyone in the room.

'Is he going to reveal his secret/Oh shit, PLOT!?'

Aether, Lumine, and Paimon thought to themselves.

"I...am much older than I look."

Causing the three that were in the know to fall down anime style.

'That's it!?'

The three thought to themselves, though that was also part of the truth when they stop to think about it.

"...I'm sorry, did you just say?"

"You heard me right."

(M/N) interrupted the stunned Lisa.

"Despite my appearance, I'm not some ordinary human just passing by."

"I'm an immortal being that has outlasted you in very many lifetimes."