Saving Dvalin, Bye bye Fatui, Meeting the Knights

Welcome to the next chapter of this story. Now, even though it says it on the title. We are not actually going to meet the Fatui, but we are going to be responsible for killing most of them in this chapter by accident. 

How? You'll see soon enough.

Also, all art in this chapter is found on Pinterest!

With that said, on with the story!

Enjoy!

The winds howled with fury as a tempest of fury raged upon Mondstadt.

The dragon known as Stormterror unleashed his anger and rage across Mondstadt. Causing damage to the city and sending people flying.

"AAHHH!" "Oh my Archons!" "Stormterror!" "Run for your liifffffeeeee!"

The citizens of Mondstadt screamed as they ran for cover.

"Oh no!" Amber shouted in concern at the dragon unexpected arrival. "We got to get to safety!"

"But Aether and Lumine are still up in the air!"

Paimon shouted as they watched the twins desperately trying to keep themselves steady.

...

(M/N) frowned as he stared at the dragon. More specifically at the dragon back where the two massive crystals emitted malicious intent.

'Those crystals must be the source of his anger.' (M/N) thought to himself. 'If I could get close enough, I should be able to purify those crystals and stop his rampage.'

'But how?'

That was the question, Stormterror was flying all over the place wreaking havoc on the City of Freedom.

Whoosh,

A powerful, yet gentle breeze suddenly flew past him and straight into the sky where Aether and Lumine were.

'Venti!'

(M/N) thought to himself, recognizing the aura imbued in the winds.

'Looks like your friend is lending her assistance' Mata Nui observed.

'This might be the opportunity we need.' Ignika voiced, as they noticed the twins starting gain their footing (heh).

-With the twins-

'ASJDFHAKHVA!'

Were the simultaneous thoughts running through Aether and Lumine heads.

(Wow, even their thought processes are similar)

'How do we get this dragon to stop!?'

Aether thought to himself as he and Lumine struggled to not fall off their Wind Gliders. Couldn't they have just one day of fun without it turning into a fight for their lives?

(No)

'If this keeps up, we'll need to use our own wings!'

Lumine thought to herself. There was no way they could fight Stormterror with the Wind Gliders Amber gave them. The winds the dragon was producing was preventing them from doing anything else besides holding onto dear life.

Slip,

"Gah!" Lumine screamed as her gripped slipped off the handle.

Causing her to fall to the ground.

"LUMINE!"

Aether shouted before he was knocked off his Wind Glider.

"Ack!"