↳ 1

quick a/n go check out my other stories 🫶🫶🫶
Chapter one
Nick and Charlie

Trigger warning ❗️
abuse,eating disorder

third person

Charlie pulled the duvet off himself before sitting up, The sun was cracking through the blinds making it hard to see.

charlie pov

I dropped my head into my hands before having the strength to pull myself out of bed...I took my phone off charge and read the time

11:23am
I have no school today thankfully since it was a teacher training day.I emerged from my room and made my way down to the kitchen where my dad sat reading the newspaper.It was only me and him since Tori had school,Ollie had daycare and mum,work..
I kind of like it better when the house is quiet,It just feels more comfortable like that.

"Morning son" Dad spoke as I brushed past him to the fridge.

"Morning." I replied hesitantly,I wasn't really in the mood to talk at the moment.

"Whats the plans for today?" Dad said as he flicked through the newspaper, reading through its contents.

"Hanging out with Nick." I answered as I looked down on my cornflakes before pouring them out in the sink, I dont need food,I dont need it..

"Well have fun then."
-

I walked back into my room and got a text from Nick.

"Meet at 12?"

I sat down on the edge of my bed as I read the message before replying;
"Yeah,I'll see you soon then."

I powered of my phone and made way to my wardrobe where I picked out a white hoodie, a red flannel and black sweatpants to go with, I also threw on my worn down converse. I stared at myself in my mirror making any final changes.

"Bye dad!"

I walked outside and felt the cold air spike my cheeks...I slowly made my way towards his house.

11:57am

I knocked on the bright red door and two minutes later a tall blonde guy came behind it.

"Charlie!" Nick ran and threw him into my arms.
"I missed youu" He said before swinging me around

"Stop that" I replied back to him,trying to hide my giggles.

"Right,Come in!" He put me down and lead me inside, I was met by my favourite fluffy dog..

"Nellie!!" I squealed with happiness as the dog jumped up to lick my face,wagging her tail with excitement.

"Someone excited to see you"

It was only me and Nick (and nellie ) Since his mum was also at work, So we had the whole house to oursleves..Our plan was to lay down and watch some movies, Now thinking about it I should've worn something simpler since all we will be doing is lying down

As I was petting nellie, I suddenly felt two hands wrap around my waist

"What are you doing" I glanced back at Nick and felt my feet raise from the ground.

"PUT ME DOWN " I screamed like a two year old as he carried me over his shoulder up the stairs.

"Okay stop whining" He laid me down on his bed and pulled my shoes off and threw them across the room

Nicks pov
"Right so what are we going to watch?"
I spoke,Looking over at the black haired boy staring at my gaze.

"Uh,Any movie is fine"
He quickly started looking up at the ceiling try to play off him staring.

I giggled softly before switching the on button on my remote and opening Netflix,Scrolling through movies.

3rd person

"Nick we've been scrolling for ages just pick a movie!" Charlie exclaimed,Trying to take the remote out of Nick's hand

"Fine we will watch this!" He clicked on a random movie without looking.

"Barbie, Really?" Charlie rolled his eyes and dropped his head into his hands.

"What's wrong with barbie,She's iconic!" Nick giggled

Finally they got comfortable and started watching ;
"Barbie Princess and the Popstar"

(romantic)

Charlies pov

My eyes slowly started to shut on Nick's chest, What felt like seconds I was waken up by Nick.

"Charlie,Charlie?!"

I gained back my consciousness,I quickly sprung up and rubbed my eyes,"What time is it?"

"Uhm well,We might've slept awhile,And what I mean by that is it's now 7am.." Nick shrugged and rubbed his neck in embarrassment

"Shitshitshitshitshit!!,"

I quickly got up and ran down the stairs checking my phone.

"193 new messages from mum"
"23 missed calls from mum"

"Shit,Nick I have to go right now!"

I grabbed my rucksack from the door and ran home, A million thoughts went through my mind,How did I sleep for so long?What is my mum going to say...

I unlocked the door and quickly made my way upstairs, Hoping no one was awake.

I heard footsteps,and then the opening of a door, And then my stomach dropped..At the top of the stairs standing there was my mum, Who looked furious as ever.

"Mum I-I can e-expla-" I kept stuttering my words and before I could even finish my sentence,well..

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Everything started going fuzzy,I could barely breathe..I felt my eyes slowly close and felt myself hit the ground..I could barely make out the shadows of Oliver at the top of the stairs..Wondering what was the noise, And my mum kneeling beside me petting my forehead, She was uncontrollably crying and shaking..I could see my dad in the corner on the phone.

I could faintly hear their screams and cries.

And then it all went black.

My eyes kept closing and opening,Everything was fuzzy...My stomach wouldn't stop hurting and I felt lightheaded..It was very bright and loud, People were surrounding me.I was in an ambulance,But why.Im okay...Im okay,Right?

"Can you hear me hun?"

One of the paramedics was talking to me as they wheeled me into the hospital..

"Charlie,Charlie hello!Were loosing him!"

It all stopped once again.

...

1000 words

Shattered - Heartstopperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें