Fresh meat

The couple sat down and headed to tumblr making ads for a new sissy, but the talent just wasn't there anymore so the tried twitter and nothing finally they were on xhamster dating and they met Lexi. She was a 19yo 5'8 156lbs cutie. She has a 8" cock and is already on hormones. They both messaged her quite a bit getting to know her better. She was from California so Tim sent her a plane ticket for a visit. When she arrived the two were taken back from her natural beauty. They sat her down and went over all the contracts and paperwork.  Lexi never left the ranch she never went home she just started working. And she worked out well.

After 4 years of living the perfect life on the farm, Tim's health took a turn for the worst he had a heart attack while being double penetrated by his wife and maid. He never fully recovered as he had congestive heart failure and a list of other problems. On May 7th 2020 he caught Covid and passed away. Leaving his fortune and farm to Brianna.
Brianna kept Lexi on as she was in love with her. Lexi soon moved to the master bedroom where they made passionate love each night.

Brianna and Lexi had a different arrangement. They both worked the farm and shared chores. It was the peak of Covid so it was just them for 2 years. In 2022 they were married and looking for some farm help, they went in a different direction and started the Sissy Farm.

They took on 6 sissy bois to start. Age ranging from 18-24 . They were to work for room and board along with training. The goal was to help the bois become better sissies. They would be obligated to stay 3 months. When the first 6 were rotated out a young sissy Sophia was asked to stay on. Both Brianna and Lexi took a strong likeness to her. She stayed and they took on 6 more.

Outline of sissy farm.
Follow the rules:
#1 sissy to remain nude
#2 (no) is not in your vocabulary
#3 chore list
#4 plugged at all times
#5 no chastity
#6 no condom
#7 your cock is ours
#8 clean up cum mess
#9 double penetration
#10 smile

By the time they left they have been fucked more than a pornstar. They knew how to do their makeup and hair and how to dress. They came in little sissy's but they left as trannys, some even went on to do porn. Each group they kept 1 girl. They expanded their brand, making sissy plugs and dildo's. They used the sissies to make and package up the sales. It was the perfect business. No employees to pay. Tim would of been proud.
As the sissies came and the trannys left Brianna and Lexi's relationship was at all time high. See they only made love to each other. They made the sissies fuck each other. Sophia was in charge of the clients. Another girl Alexa was the cook and Kim was the maid. Alexa and Sophia were a couple. Kim was single then but she fucked the clients too. It was pretty much one big family. And it still is!
So if your looking to change your life check out the Sissy Farm in Pennsylvania.